First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply My Wife is the Student Council President + Discussion
7167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

lorreen wrote:

Episode 6 was entirely too stupid. I am disappointed.


Was this one really dumber than the others?
One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

Goff256 wrote:


lorreen wrote:

Episode 6 was entirely too stupid. I am disappointed.


Was this one really dumber than the others?


Yes. Especially the stupidity of 4:21 through 4:24. (I guess the very obvious stupidity of how one would fall that distance was itself intentional and therefore kind of funny on that account, but I still didn't care for it.)

Bare bottoms and accidental falls into crotches are both insufficient on their own to amuse me.

Basically there were a lot of gags but nothing all that funny and nothing very sexy.

51821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/16
Episode 6

With all these couples in school Niikura wants to know how it feels to be in one. She asks Ui to borrotw Izumi for a date so that she can experience it for herself. The ending was funny not sure where she got the idea of three going to a love hotel but oh well.

56972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 11/6/16

lorreen wrote:
Episode 6 was entirely too stupid. I am disappointed.


Well, they can't all be winners, but I'm going to have to agree. I felt a bit like the animators remembered that there was at least one other person on the student council who hadn't gotten into any cheeky situations yet (... pun somewhat intended).
26727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 11/6/16
I wonder why he's so opposed to having a threesome... Seriously, the japanese idea of sex is so messed up.
10622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/6/16
In retrospect, it was deliberate. Ayane pretends to be the stupid bunny girl in the pink and purple panties, but she's a devil, as is revealed at the end.
24903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
Ah yes this was a good episode. Probably the best one in awhile since it features the main three. It had me rolling when Older Misumi let it slip that they were living together. (Also two super sexy sisters taking a bath together = very super sexy)

I really like Misumi's tsundere. It's really great imo. Cause her tsun is so strong but she really does make up for it with her dere which is also super strong.

Ui being all nonchalant about the situation was hilarious, and Older Misumi also being nonchalant about things had me dying. Great episode today really enjoyed it.

Also Izumi you lucky mother piece of *muffled screaming*
6955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 24 days ago

Swaggercandy wrote:

Ah yes this was a good episode. Probably the best one in awhile since it features the main three. It had me rolling when Older Misumi let it slip that they were living together. (Also two super sexy sisters taking a bath together = very super sexy)

I really like Misumi's tsundere. It's really great imo. Cause her tsun is so strong but she really does make up for it with her dere which is also super strong.

Ui being all nonchalant about the situation was hilarious, and Older Misumi also being nonchalant about things had me dying. Great episode today really enjoyed it.

Also Izumi you lucky mother piece of *muffled screaming*


I agree with all of this
7244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
I don't see this show on crunchy roll?
51821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 24 days ago
Episode 7

while showering Misumi's sister lets it slip that Ui is living with Izumi and she goes next door to confront them. While over there she search's his room for anything dirty and finds the condom her sister gave and to make it worse Ui helps by showing his porn pics. Seeing that all the girls have big boobs Misumi gets cocky and Ui not wanting to lose grabs his hand and puts it on her chest. Seeing this Misumi does the same and Izumi notices that she's not wearing a bra. before anything else happens the older sister shows up and Misumi punches Izumi outta of embarrassment.



One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 24 days ago , edited 24 days ago

ironh19 wrote:

I don't see this show on crunchy roll?


What do you see when you go here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/my-wife-is-the-student-council-president

For the uncensored version you'll need to have your mature content filter set to show mature content ( /acct/?action=video ) but I think the censored version is available to everyone within the available regions.
7244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 24 days ago

lorreen wrote:


ironh19 wrote:

I don't see this show on crunchy roll?


What do you see when you go here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/my-wife-is-the-student-council-president

For the uncensored version you'll need to have your mature content filter set to show mature content ( /acct/?action=video ) but I think the censored version is available to everyone within the available regions.


i eventually found it. I had to take my search off most popular and go to simulcast.
104093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 24 days ago , edited 24 days ago
what is this about

10622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 24 days ago

AnimeKami wrote:

what is this about



HIs future is bright, that's what it's about.
51821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 24 days ago

gornotck wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

what is this about



HIs future is bright, that's what it's about.


The best ending, thats what that is.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.