First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Myspace Profile Competition
Posted 2/26/08
Hrmmm, I don't know who to vote for.


Lawls.
Creator
4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in ur face
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

MatthewPWNS wrote:

Hrmmm, I don't know who to vote for.


Lawls.


lol when u make up ur mind just send me the vote
Posted 2/26/08

cashflow wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:

Hrmmm, I don't know who to vote for.


Lawls.


lol when u make up ur mind just send me the vote


hehe, okay. ^^
Member
1824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chinaland(:
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

MatthewPWNS wrote:


cashflow wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:

Hrmmm, I don't know who to vote for.


Lawls.


lol when u make up ur mind just send me the vote


hehe, okay. ^^


You can always vote for me

hint hint XD

Posted 2/27/08

gaara-l0ve wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:


cashflow wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:

Hrmmm, I don't know who to vote for.


Lawls.


lol when u make up ur mind just send me the vote


hehe, okay. ^^


You can always vote for me

hint hint XD



lol okay.

i guess i'll vote for you,

but just beause you look cute in your avi. ^^

*blushes*
Member
1824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chinaland(:
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

MatthewPWNS wrote:


gaara-l0ve wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:


cashflow wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:

Hrmmm, I don't know who to vote for.


Lawls.


lol when u make up ur mind just send me the vote


hehe, okay. ^^


You can always vote for me

hint hint XD



lol okay.

i guess i'll vote for you,

but just beause you look cute in your avi. ^^

*blushes*



Awsh Thanks XD

omg what d'yu mean by 'just because' ? lool

anyhoos thx again ^^
x
Posted 2/27/08

gaara-l0ve wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:


gaara-l0ve wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:


cashflow wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:

Hrmmm, I don't know who to vote for.


Lawls.


lol when u make up ur mind just send me the vote


hehe, okay. ^^


You can always vote for me

hint hint XD



lol okay.

i guess i'll vote for you,

but just beause you look cute in your avi. ^^

*blushes*



Awsh Thanks XD

omg what d'yu mean by 'just because' ? lool

anyhoos thx again ^^
x


lol.

idk.
Creator
4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in ur face
Offline
Posted 2/27/08


New Update Of The List... PLEASE KEEP VOTING!!!

KissKiss_BangBang IN THE LEAD

gaara-l0ve VERY CLOSE

itsuniquexp

Shaun_Mimi

MANNi3

BabyBlueKisses

ryder

xXAndsXx

inc_tags

dangit02 & MEMPHADON ARE TIED



PLEASE KEEP VOTING!!!

send me a message cashflow telling me who u are voting 4
Member
4635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
aweeeee my profile is bangin!! so doo check it out lol!
Member
4635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
oh you should put a list of the myspace profiles! also guys you should take your off of private if your going to enter the comp.
Creator
4103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in ur face
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

KissKiss_BangBang wrote:

oh you should put a list of the myspace profiles! also guys you should take your off of private if your going to enter the comp.


yeah that was my idea for next month (tomorows) contest...
i was going 2 include the URL's with the CR usernames...

and please do NOT have ur profile on private if u enter the new contest


Now It Is Time 2 Announce This Month's Winner




please make sure 2 join The March Profile Competion Tomorow!

special thanks 2 everybody who joined & voted

if u want 2 enter this month's contest click this link
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-113670/March-Myspace-Profile-Contest.html
23607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / slliH onihC
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

KissKiss_BangBang wrote:

haha i got your message annd ohh ok ill be in it!! nothing speial with my profile tho...used to be hot!! guess ill have to make it perdy again!! lol

myspace.com/xvolcomstonexo


u like brokencyde too? there awesome!
Member
4635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

monav wrote:


KissKiss_BangBang wrote:

haha i got your message annd ohh ok ill be in it!! nothing speial with my profile tho...used to be hot!! guess ill have to make it perdy again!! lol

myspace.com/xvolcomstonexo


u like brokencyde too? there awesome!


aha yeaa ...... that song i got on teh pro no is the FAV! lol
23607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / slliH onihC
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

KissKiss_BangBang wrote:


monav wrote:


KissKiss_BangBang wrote:

haha i got your message annd ohh ok ill be in it!! nothing speial with my profile tho...used to be hot!! guess ill have to make it perdy again!! lol

myspace.com/xvolcomstonexo


u like brokencyde too? there awesome!


aha yeaa ...... that song i got on teh pro no is the FAV! lol


i like that song too! but my fav is schitzo!

here just look on my profile myspace.com/parthav
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.