First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Do You Think That Gigi Hadid Went Too Far?
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
After the incident with model Gigi Hadid with the so-called "fan", do you guys think that she went too far or do you guys think that it was pure self defense?
10622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
Explain what she did and how she could have gone too far. Not everyone keeps up with whoever this is.
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16 , edited 10/2/16

gornotck wrote:

Explain what she did and how she could have gone too far. Not everyone keeps up with whoever this is.


Here are the links for you (and for others who also don't know) to catch up on what's going on:

1. http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/celebrity-news/not-model-behaviour-gigi-hadid-hits-back-at-report-of-milan-attack-20160927-grpy1r.html

2. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1831539/gigi-hadid-aggresively-lashes-out-and-elbows-fan-in-the-face-after-he-tries-to-pick-her-up/

3. http://fashionista.com/2016/09/gigi-hadid-milan-attack
10622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
I think the only thing she did wrong is not follow through and hospitalize him. Apparently he is a notorious criminal.
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
No. Reporter or whoever did an unwelcomed action and she reacted. Why would that be wrong?
Sogno- 
45726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
smh.com? is that short for shaking my head . com???

lolololol
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

Sogno- wrote:

smh.com? is that short for shaking my head . com???

lolololol


I wish you didn't point it out. I was trying very hard not to pay attention to it.
3237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
He wasn't a fan. He's known for harassing celebrities on the red carpet. He picked up Gigi and he got what he deserved- an elbow to the face. What he did was inappropriate and Gigi had every right to defend herself.
Posted 10/2/16
She went too near.
I would have roundkicked the "fan". Some of us don't like being touched or being groped unexpectedly, especially from the opposite gender.
4780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

NyxUlric wrote:

She went too near.
I would have roundkicked the "fan". Some of us don't like being touched or being groped unexpectedly, especially from the opposite gender.


Really? Because honestly I think if anything I'd be even less comfortable if it was someone of the same gender
35116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 10/2/16 , edited 10/2/16
No, I don't think she went too far. She was just defending herself when someone grabbed her from behind and lifted her up off of the ground to do Goddess knows what to her. She had no idea who was grabbing her, or for what reason, and what he did was not all right at all. After reading the article on the Daily Mail that was linked to from the Fashionista article, the reasons he gave for doing it and the other incidents in the past make him sound like a stupid and sick individual. He supposedly says that he's trying to protest against them being in the high fashion industry when they supposedly don't deserve to be, but there are other ways to go about doing that. And the other incidents that he's done make him sound like some sort of sick celebrity stalker. I honestly wonder if one of these days he will actually hurt someone.
35116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

octorockandroll wrote:


NyxUlric wrote:

She went too near.
I would have roundkicked the "fan". Some of us don't like being touched or being groped unexpectedly, especially from the opposite gender.


Really? Because honestly I think if anything I'd be even less comfortable if it was someone of the same gender


Yeah, but that's because you're a guy. Do you know how scary it is for a female to be picked up by a male that they don't know who they are and what they're planning on doing to them? It's pretty damn scary, I can tell you.
4780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/2/16

BlackRose0607 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


NyxUlric wrote:

She went too near.
I would have roundkicked the "fan". Some of us don't like being touched or being groped unexpectedly, especially from the opposite gender.


Really? Because honestly I think if anything I'd be even less comfortable if it was someone of the same gender


Yeah, but that's because you're a guy. Do you know how scary it is for a female to be picked up by a male that they don't know who they are and what they're planning on doing to them? It's pretty damn scary, I can tell you.


Okay, I guess I kinda understand that but I dont see how the guy in question would make it any less uncomfortable.
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 10/2/16
No, that dude should've known better than to do that.
37399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/2/16
How about a few links to news articles for a point of reference?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.