First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton ‘Absolutely Correct’ About My Supporters
18686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/3/16
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-clinton-audio-supporters_us_57f11290e4b024a52d2f6852


I guess she just described your cliché otaku? lol

basement dwellers

deplorables


I guess im both huh
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

redokami wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-clinton-audio-supporters_us_57f11290e4b024a52d2f6852


I guess she just described your cliché otaku? lol

basement dwellers

deplorables


I guess im both huh


Why would you think that?

deplorable? Have you done something despicable? Do you fart in church or when you are driving and roll the windows up?
I don't remember HRC ever saying "deplorable" about Bernie supporters during the primary.

Basement dweller? I had to do that for a few years. I'm kind of proud of the fact that I could help my folks out even though I was living at home. Crap, I used to give them half my paycheck for a while along with helping out with work around the house. My mom is a splendid cook and they didn't seem to mind when I had a "vociferous" girlfriend sleeping over now and then. Most of the people I would have had for room-mates were a bunch of flakes so Casa del ma & pa was a bit of a bargain.

The label that Bernie supporters seemed to be afraid of was, "idealistic," among other things but what was the matter with that?
I voted for Bernie in the Washington primary....

I don't like HRC, never really have but sometimes a bitch is the kind of person to get things done.
I haven't voted Republican for a dozen years, I see no reason to change that.


This election is brought to us by a media that seems hell bent to make stupid people famous and journalism is an after thought.

I am voting in my own personal self interest this time out.
18686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/4/16

GrateSaiyaman wrote:


redokami wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-clinton-audio-supporters_us_57f11290e4b024a52d2f6852


I guess she just described your cliché otaku? lol

basement dwellers

deplorables


I guess im both huh


Why would you think that?

deplorable? Have you done something despicable? Do you fart in church or when you are driving and roll the windows up?
I don't remember HRC ever saying "deplorable" about Bernie supporters during the primary.

Basement dweller? I had to do that for a few years. I'm kind of proud of the fact that I could help my folks out even though I was living at home. Crap, I used to give them half my paycheck for a while along with helping out with work around the house. My mom is a splendid cook and they didn't seem to mind when I had a "vociferous" girlfriend sleeping over now and then. Most of the people I would have had for room-mates were a bunch of flakes so Casa del ma & pa was a bit of a bargain.

The label that Bernie supporters seemed to be afraid of was, "idealistic," among other things but what was the matter with that?
I voted for Bernie in the Washington primary....

I don't like HRC, never really have but sometimes a bitch is the kind of person to get things done.
I haven't voted Republican for a dozen years, I see no reason to change that.


This election is brought to us by a media that seems hell bent to make stupid people famous and journalism is an after thought.

I am voting in my own personal self interest this time out.

im a deplorable because im voting for trump lol
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. However, as I see it, Hillary will severely damage America but Trump will damage the world.
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/3/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. However, as I see it, Hillary will severely damage America but Trump will damage the world.


You do know what the Clinton family has done to 'the world', right?
5093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
Trump and Clinton are both alien lizard people out to further world domination and enslavement of the human race.

Jill Stein is a fraggle. i like fraggles.

qwueri 
16410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

“If you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista, or, you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot, and doesn’t have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing. I think we all should be really understanding of that,” Clinton said.


Certainly not the most flattering thing to say about Bernie voters, but not exactly false either. There's been a pretty sharp upswing in college grads moving back in with their parents during and after the Recession, for awhile I was one of them. I haven't ever been a big Bernie supporter, but then I'm also gainfully employed, paid off my student loans while living with my parents, and have since moved out. For anyone coming out of college without a full ride, that debt is a really big deal.
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. However, as I see it, Hillary will severely damage America but Trump will damage the world.


lol.....

http://truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/

Globalist Queen of the Pew Pew Pew
5059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Palm Bay, Florida...
Online
Posted 10/3/16
Hillary didn't know she was being recorded when she made the "basement dwellers" comment. So just imagine everything else she says behind closed doors.
18686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

cast_jn wrote:

Hillary didn't know she was being recorded when she made the "basement dwellers" comment. So just imagine everything else she says behind closed doors.


"bill, stay hard dammit"
"sorry ge-- I mean hill "
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
omg lol
WoomyB 
3005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. However, as I see it, Hillary will severely damage America but Trump will damage the world.


I don't really see how. He says mean things to other people whoop dee doo, it's not like we've ever had outspoken leaders before. (Have you people heard of someone named Theodore Roosevelt? Being outspoken isn't dangerous.)
10574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
But feathers will be ruffled! That's uncomfortable and it makes the afternoon get wasted trying to put all those feathers back in place!
81324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16


You are assuming they still do it. That train has probably long left the station...and visited every other station within a few miles radius.
10574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

ishe5555 wrote:



You are assuming they still do it. That train has probably long left the station...and visited every other station within a few miles radius.


According to rumors, there may be no evidence they ever "did it" at all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.