First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton ‘Absolutely Correct’ About My Supporters
25139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
All I know is, if Hilary get in. I wont be mad is all of our armed forces decide to defect. Shes evil as fuck
81324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Online
Posted 10/3/16

gornotck wrote:


ishe5555 wrote:



You are assuming they still do it. That train has probably long left the station...and visited every other station within a few miles radius.


According to rumors, there may be no evidence they ever "did it" at all.


Wouldn't be surprising. It was a political marriage from the get-go, and everyone knows it.
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
Bernie and Hillary in bed together does not take much to figure this out? more media crap!
Emtro 
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

KnightOfZero1991 wrote:

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. However, as I see it, Hillary will severely damage America but Trump will damage the world.


Just a question... Have you looked at the world lately? Hillary Clinton, for all her banter, is a continuation of the Obamathon. Merkle has been squashed out of power but all too late as far as anyone in Germany is concerned. Do you really think Trump's policy of "not screwing with anyone that doesn't screw with us" is a bad thing comparatively?
18690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

Emtro wrote:


KnightOfZero1991 wrote:

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. However, as I see it, Hillary will severely damage America but Trump will damage the world.


Just a question... Have you looked at the world lately? Hillary Clinton, for all her banter, is a continuation of the Obamathon. Merkle has been squashed out of power but all too late as far as anyone in Germany is concerned. Do you really think Trump's policy of "not screwing with anyone that doesn't screw with us" is a bad thing comparatively?


^this right here

I basically think of Hillary as the American merkel, guys, you don't want that
24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
Hillary is pretty evil but I might just vote for her... Jesus, what the fuck am I saying? Out of everyone in America these are the people we have to choose from...
37319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

gornotck wrote:


ishe5555 wrote:



You are assuming they still do it. That train has probably long left the station...and visited every other station within a few miles radius.


According to rumors, there may be no evidence they ever "did it" at all.



Then Chelsea is adopted? NO!!! SHE'S CLONED?!?!?
qwueri 
16434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 10/3/16

Emtro wrote:


KnightOfZero1991 wrote:

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person. However, as I see it, Hillary will severely damage America but Trump will damage the world.


Just a question... Have you looked at the world lately? Hillary Clinton, for all her banter, is a continuation of the Obamathon. Merkle has been squashed out of power but all too late as far as anyone in Germany is concerned. Do you really think Trump's policy of "not screwing with anyone that doesn't screw with us" is a bad thing comparatively?


According to Trump, Hilary's policy stances on Isis are military strategy that should be kept secret. Someone that woefully ignorant about policy and military strategy needs to be miles away from the Oval Office.

And the fact he's proposed time and again to proliferate nuclear weapons and screw our allies for more money, yeah, what amounts for a Trump policy is a bad thing for America and our allies.
Emtro 
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/3/16

qwueri wrote:

According to Trump, Hilary's policy stances on Isis are military strategy that should be kept secret. Someone that woefully ignorant about policy and military strategy needs to be miles away from the Oval Office.

And the fact he's proposed time and again to proliferate nuclear weapons and screw our allies for more money, yeah, what amounts for a Trump policy is a bad thing for America and our allies.


It sounds like you're saying you want Hillary miles away from the oval office. Don't worry, if she wins she'll spend more time in her taxpayer built medical mansion (can't be making those public appearances without her Botox) than Obama does working on his golf swing.

I guess if you're one of these alleged allies then that makes sense. It's not fair to be the ally of the US, AND have to contribute to the relationship. Nobody else has to, why should they.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

redokami wrote:
im a deplorable because im voting for trump lol
Why U voting?
Vote for something else, me!
or rather just forget the whole thing.

6729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
This is pretty much a non issue being blown out of proportion so it can be sold as one, I'm at the point where I don't care what either of them say, she's demon spawn & he's pretty much fucking Cthulhu, neither of them deserve the job.
37319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/3/16
The Obama Administration is weak, and as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, enabled his weak strategies. This is the result:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/experts-say-u.s.-limp-as-it-faces-foreign-military-bullying/article/2601761


http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/22/russian-warplanes-reportedly-bombed-us-base-in-syria.html


http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02/22/russia-to-request-permission-to-fly-planes-with-enhanced-digital-cameras-over-us.html


http://www.stripes.com/news/europe/russian-fighter-jet-barrel-rolls-us-plane-in-latest-baltic-incident-1.404943


http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/russia-us-jet-intercept/


http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/18/politics/russia-jets-buzz-u-s-ship-rules-of-engagement/


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3538158/Russian-fighter-jets-aggressively-buzzed-Navy-warship-Baltic-height-just-30-FEET-defense-official-reveals.html


http://time.com/4344315/fighter-spy-planes-china-russia/


Why all of these provocations? Why? Because Vladimir Putin does not respect, nor fear Barack Obama. And he ain't scared of Hillary Clinton either. In fact, it's this lack of respect and fear that has allowed the Chinese to outrageously claim open international waters as Chinese territory. All of our allies in the Pacific are wondering if the U.S. is a strong ally to have anymore.

The Philippine President called Obama a son of a bitch, because Obama pissed all over his war on drugs, and has started talking to Russia and China.

Every time I hear news of Russian attacks in Syria, and the U.S. just complaining about it, it pisses me off. The U.S. is suppose to be backing the rebels, but they're getting slaughtered over there. What message is that going to give the world?

Central America and South America is doing more and more business with China, and are getting closer to China, while our relations are getting more distant with them.

All of this has happened in Obama's eight years, with Hillary at his side as Secretary of State.

All Hillary represents is a continuation of Obama's strategies. We are really gonna become isolated and outflanked if something isn't done to turn this around.

Add to that that the Democrats and Republicans (not Trump, I mean real Republicans), are very interested in stripping Americans of their rights as guaranteed by the Bill of Rights in our Constitution. Patriot Act, Homeland Security, the NSA, are all enormous efforts to spy on Americans, and to reduce our individual freedoms.

I really do not want a continuation of any of that. That's why I voted for Trump, to break the Republican party. And it's why I'll vote for Trump. To break the Dempublican / Repocrat party.

I hope that this will shake Washington up and cause them to actually listen to Americans, and not just to corporate sponsored lobbyists, and maybe help start us on the road to recover our freedoms, and liberties.
10598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/3/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


gornotck wrote:


ishe5555 wrote:



You are assuming they still do it. That train has probably long left the station...and visited every other station within a few miles radius.


According to rumors, there may be no evidence they ever "did it" at all.



Then Chelsea is adopted? NO!!! SHE'S CLONED?!?!?


No, she's just not Billy's boy.
51229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

DeadlyOats wrote:

The U.S. is suppose to be backing the rebels


No we're not. Backing terrorists so that they overthrow the government is what gave us the chaos in Libya. Repeating that same failed strategy in Syria is crazy. We're not even supposed to be there. At least not militarily. We need diplomacy with both Syria and Russia or else all sides in this conflict will just continue to kill each other and give more territory to ISIS. Whenever we charge into a country trying to overthrow its leader, the entire region suffers more destabilization.


All Hillary represents is a continuation of Obama's strategies. We are really gonna become isolated and outflanked if something isn't done to turn this around.


I disagree. We're not being more isolated. It's the opposite. We're too involved with the world and we leave destruction everywhere we go. There's never been a more imperialistic nation since the European countries over 3 centuries ago. I guess you can also include Nazi Germany, but they didn't get very far. It's one thing if our allies are attacked and we rush in to defend them. It's another thing when we bomb countries just to establish more influence in that region.

If you want to see an isolationist, look no further than the living cheeto that is against free trade, demonizes our allies, and wants to commit war crimes halfway around the world. Might as well elect Kim Jong Un. At least his family is already experienced doing this.


Add to that that the Democrats and Republicans (not Trump, I mean real Republicans), are very interested in stripping Americans of their rights as guaranteed by the Bill of Rights in our Constitution. Patriot Act, Homeland Security, the NSA, are all enormous efforts to spy on Americans, and to reduce our individual freedoms.


I'm not sure why you excluded Trump when he's easily the worst offender. Out of the 20+ presidential candidates we've had this election, he's the one that has attacked the Constitution the most. The GOP somehow nominated a man who has attacked free speech, wants stricter surveillance that goes against the Fourth Amendment, wants people imprisoned or killed without trial, supports torture, flip flops on gun rights, and uses government power to bully ordinary citizens using eminent domain. Hillary isn't that much better, but at least she doesn't openly take pride in having these positions.

Republicans and democrats each have their own skeletons and agree with at least some of these, but no one on either side can say they support all these things that Trump is in favor of. If you care at all about protecting people's rights, it makes no sense to vote for the one guy who's promising to strip away as many rights from everyone as possible. How long will it take for his supporters to realize that he's a con man and doesn't even try to hide it?


I really do not want a continuation of any of that. That's why I voted for Trump, to break the Republican party. And it's why I'll vote for Trump. To break the Dempublican / Repocrat party.


So to break the two parties, you're going to support one of the two parties even when they've put out their weakest candidates in history... What?
35033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/3/16
What Sanders actually said was that it's accurate to say that his support base reflected (and continues to reflect) frustration with economic struggles (particularly among young people who have been forced back home due to expenses and poor job prospects) and a desire for significant political changes that he and they believe would contribute to alleviating those struggles. That is the part of Clinton's comments Sanders said was accurate.

What he did not do was endorse Clinton's continuing from that point to cast his supporters as people who are naive, uninformed or misinformed, ignorant of political procedure, and pursuing impossible goals, and he certainly did not call his support base "basement dwellers" or mock the idea of his own political revolution. In fact, his commentary on Clinton's accuracy on the point he did endorse was followed up by a statement that the conditions both he and she acknowledge there justify the revolution.

See for yourselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZobfMpPlwNc
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.