First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply what is the difference between an ass and the democrat party
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
a ass you can wipe clean
17594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/3/16
Wouldn't the Chit Chat section of the forums be better suited for jokes?
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

Nalaniel wrote:

Wouldn't the Chit Chat section of the forums be better suited for jokes?


sorry, I didn't realize there was a "chit chat" section
general discussion is one of my tabs on my homescreen o f "recents" lol so I just click it any time I come to CR
17594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

redokami wrote:

sorry, I didn't realize there was a "chit chat" section
general discussion is one of my tabs on my homescreen o f "recents" lol so I just click it any time I come to CR


Don't worry, the CR mods (read: gods) are merciful.
10620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/3/16
Unless they're not. This usually coincides with breaking the first commandment: Clip Thy Quotes and Build Not A Quote Pyramid That Reaches Unto the Domain Name Server.
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
Donkeys dont commit voter fraud, lie or enslave their own constituents with legalized bribery.
11725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/3/16

"ass is hometown"
13139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / many homes differ...
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
runec 
28280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

Nalaniel wrote:
Wouldn't the Chit Chat section of the forums be better suited for jokes?


That is rather generous of you.
97968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/3/16


DNC has more green.
19555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

RedExodus wrote:


"ass is hometown"


Wiser words have never been spoken
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Ivory Tower
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
You don't need to do this, redokami. All this kind of stuff does is make you and the people who agree with you feel good about yourselves and the people who disagree with you angry. I too have strong opinions about what should happen in the politics to make the world a better place, but I'm not going to convince anyone if I call them asses. And this wasn't even funny at all.
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

auroraloose wrote:

You don't need to do this, redokami. All this kind of stuff does is make you and the people who agree with you feel good about yourselves and the people who disagree with you angry. I too have strong opinions about what should happen in the politics to make the world a better place, but I'm not going to convince anyone if I call them asses. And this wasn't even funny at all.


that isn't the kind of "ass " im talkin bout, it was a double joke, a donkey is called a ass, and then there is your rear, also called a ass, what do you do with that ass, you wipe it


im saying you cant "wipe" the dem party, meaning you cant fix it, make it clean , get rid of the corruption, etc
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

bemused_Bohemian wrote:



DNC has more green.


green in their gut because they eat up donations like candy
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.