First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Trolls are the only one who tells the truth these days
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

A troll isn't someone who don't agree with fat acceptanse or feminism as that's nothing other then a opinion and a subject worthy of a discussion. Trolls rather are just people who wants to make people react to what their saying by driving them mad.

Thats what you want to think, if it makes you mad- GOOD!. Its a tough world and trolls are great at it, if it makes someone tick then they are doing a splendid job. They should keep it up and debate no matter how different or controversial their opinion is, even if its just to annoy people its still opinions and thats why they are the only one who tells the truth. While others who cant handle this shuts it down are the real losers more than anything, even if its not constructive, they have opinions and thats what matters. The equal value of your voice is amazing!


No, they are hideous creatures that wander across the realms of Middle-Earth, wreaking havoc whenever possible. Somehow, they have entered this world and learned to use the internet.


Well in fairytales they usually ate people and wandered around the woods. I like them alot they are cool monsters!


Sure is.
But stating the truth can get you labeled as a troll, and that is what OP is saying.
For example, if I were to say 'Majority of people killed by police in the USA are white'', someone with leftist leanings and sympathy for the black lives matter movement would call me a troll despite it being an undeniable fact.


^This

Which is why it isnt a bad term in general. I mean your opinion is your opinion. Nothing wrong no matter how raging it sounds to another person. Its a good thing because it makes them react which is good to provoke if they dont have any answers
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/5/16

Deyre wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

A troll isn't someone who don't agree with fat acceptanse or feminism as that's nothing other then a opinion and a subject worthy of a discussion. Trolls rather are just people who wants to make people react to what their saying by driving them mad.

Thats what you want to think, if it makes you mad- GOOD!. Its a tough world and trolls are great at it, if it makes someone tick then they are doing a splendid job. They should keep it up and debate no matter how different or controversial their opinion is, even if its just to annoy people its still opinions and thats why they are the only one who tells the truth. While others who cant handle this shuts it down are the real losers more than anything, even if its not constructive, they have opinions and thats what matters. The equal value of your voice is amazing!


Um what I just said flew right past you, didn't it? A troll isn't about having a controversial opinion or debating something, it's about being a ass to everyone. Having a controversial opinion or opinion that goes against the norm in certain subjects is just good as it gives room to debate and discuss, being a total ass to everyone isn't...
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


Deyre wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

A troll isn't someone who don't agree with fat acceptanse or feminism as that's nothing other then a opinion and a subject worthy of a discussion. Trolls rather are just people who wants to make people react to what their saying by driving them mad.

Thats what you want to think, if it makes you mad- GOOD!. Its a tough world and trolls are great at it, if it makes someone tick then they are doing a splendid job. They should keep it up and debate no matter how different or controversial their opinion is, even if its just to annoy people its still opinions and thats why they are the only one who tells the truth. While others who cant handle this shuts it down are the real losers more than anything, even if its not constructive, they have opinions and thats what matters. The equal value of your voice is amazing!


Um what I just said flew right past you, didn't it? A troll isn't about having a controversial opinion or debating something, it's about being a ass to everyone. Having a controversial opinion or opinion that goes against the norm in certain subjects is just good as it gives room to debate and discuss, being a total ass to everyone isn't...


Well thats the point. You think someone is an ass, while that person can also think that you are an ass. If your reality is shaken by it then its more your problem not his.
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16
In a neo-nazi filled forum like this one, if you say something to defend minorities, you will get labelled a troll. Say the same thing in a university lecture or place with educated people, you're a normal person.

The bottom line, don't get too involved with politics and race issues on here... you will get labelled "troll" if you don't defend the great white race.

Post millions of threads about immigrants killing, raping and stealing... and you're considered a hero here. Post about whites killing blacks, and you're a troll and engaging in "reverse" racism.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16

Deyre wrote:

Well thats the point. You think someone is an ass, while that person can also think that you are an ass. If your reality is shaken by it then its more your problem not his.


What you're referring to is a disagreement of opinions. You may not like what someone said and they may not like what you said, but that isn't what being a troll is as that's just a disagreement. Sure you may disrespect someones opinion or label them something, but that's not a troll. Being a troll is something like going on facebook memorial pages and posting things like "good riddance" or other similar things to get a rally out of people. Trolls isn't in it for the opinion, but rather for the reaction
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


Deyre wrote:

Well thats the point. You think someone is an ass, while that person can also think that you are an ass. If your reality is shaken by it then its more your problem not his.


What you're referring to is a disagreement of opinions. You may not like what someone said and they may not like what you said, but that isn't what being a troll is as that's just a disagreement. Sure you may disrespect someones opinion or label them something, but that's not a troll. Being a troll is something like going on facebook memorial pages and posting things like "good riddance" or other similar things to get a rally out of people. Trolls isn't in it for the opinion, but rather for the reaction


Just like someone i dont like do it to me in my definition bubble

Being a troll is a good thing to put it out more shortly. But if its for the wrong intention then i am not supporting that person.
Werina 
205470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
LOSERVILLE
Offline
Posted 10/5/16
You're just feeding the trolls by making a thread about them
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16

NyxUlric wrote:

In a neo-nazi filled forum like this one.

Does it surprise you? Just look at this awful anti semitic smut neo nazi anime Japanese creators come up with





5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16
I'm not sure if I should take this seriously or not. And that's what trolling is: not being serious. They are like the opposite of telling the truth, they don't actually believe what they are saying. They are just messing with people, and making them look stupid when they actually give a serious response.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/16
Trolls are people who like to troll ;P
But what people call "trolls" can be quite different of what others may think.


Trolls can be positive and a negative thing, depends on what it is about and if they can bring something to the table that could/should be discussed.
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/5/16
i remember i got called "a troll with feelings" once.
5924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / montana
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16
HOW BABBY FORMED HOW IS GET PRAGNENT!?!
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16

NyxUlric wrote:

In a neo-nazi filled forum like this one, if you say something to defend minorities, you will get labelled a troll. Say the same thing in a university lecture or place with educated people, you're a normal person.

The bottom line, don't get too involved with politics and race issues on here... you will get labelled "troll" if you don't defend the great white race.

Post millions of threads about immigrants killing, raping and stealing... and you're considered a hero here. Post about whites killing blacks, and you're a troll and engaging in "reverse" racism.


What did you expect when a majority of people on the forums are white lol.
Emtro 
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Big difference between truth and opinion, OP.


Ironically it is the fact that people can't tell these apart that is wreaking havoc. Feels over logic is a disease that needs to be destroyed.
Emtro 
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


NyxUlric wrote:

In a neo-nazi filled forum like this one.

Does it surprise you? Just look at this awful anti semitic smut neo nazi anime Japanese creators come up with







OK, I now have a new level of hate for the Clinton News Network... and Hillary in tandem.
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16
When someone calls you a troll, they're giving you the benefit of a doubt.
When you insist that you're not a troll, you're basically calling yourself stupid.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.