First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Trolls are the only one who tells the truth these days
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16
I am not racist or sexist by nature. However, when people start to get defensive before anything has been done, or when they play the victim on someone else's part, it activates my troll gene, it makes me want to give them something to be defensive about.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 10/5/16

NyxUlric wrote:

In a neo-nazi filled forum like this one, if you say something to defend minorities, you will get labelled a troll. Say the same thing in a university lecture or place with educated people, you're a normal person.

The bottom line, don't get too involved with politics and race issues on here... you will get labelled "troll" if you don't defend the great white race.

Post millions of threads about immigrants killing, raping and stealing... and you're considered a hero here. Post about whites killing blacks, and you're a troll and engaging in "reverse" racism.


So now crunchyroll is a white supremacy hate forum?? lol

Don't think I've seen anyone seriously called a troll here. Sounds like you can't properly argue your point, so you resort to the 'I'm a victim!' mentality. I don't think that I've met any Nazis here. A few on the left come close, but I wouldn't call them a Nazi. I've seen a few thread topics that border on trolling, but really it's just click bait. Your head would probably explode if a real troll came along.

Try not to call the thousands of people who use these forum, Nazis. It's kind of rude and Nazi-like to do such a thing. It's kind of like Hitler blaming the Jews for all of Germany's problems, then throwing them in ovens.


Posted 10/5/16
Look mom i found a troll in my closet
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/5/16

SirBacon12 wrote:

I'm not sure if I should take this seriously or not. And that's what trolling is: not being serious. They are like the opposite of telling the truth, they don't actually believe what they are saying. They are just messing with people, and making them look stupid when they actually give a serious response.


And who are you to define if they are serious or not?. I am labeling your post unserious and calling you a troll because it makes me tick. If its by that logic we are going with.
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16


Can I just go with the plain old saying don't stick your opinions down peoples throats. If you are to the point of literally angering someone on purpose over your own dumbass opinion because you feel like you're superior than them, then that makes you an asshole. You feel glib because you know you poked someones buttons doesn't mean you are right. Just agree to disagree what is the point of continuing when you know the other person isn't going to agree?

Because you're making yourself seem superior by being condescending and rude. You think trolls are the only ones capable of telling the truth just because they don't sugarcoat shit? If anything it's immature, especially online to go around purposely bent on making someone feel like shit.

Even if they're trying to "put the other person in their place", doesn't make it right or any less volatile. So now here's another forum starter, probably a self-proclaimed, "troll", who posts forum topics with shoddy logic for a laugh (hopefully), because I can't see how anyone is going to agree with you unless they're trying to troll themselves.

Throwing around the word feminist and fat acceptance for the lols, wow you're so clever I'm glad I wrote a paragraph about how much I despise this entire forum and your bad attempt at trolling.

Guess I shut down your opinion guess I'm the troll now you got me..


Posted 10/5/16

Xxanthar wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH


My point proven with the above post.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/16

NyxUlric wrote:
My point proven with the above post.
you troll.
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16

drozy wrote:



Can I just go with the plain old saying don't stick your opinions down peoples throats. If you are to the point of literally angering someone on purpose over your own dumbass opinion because you feel like you're superior than them, then that makes you an asshole. You feel glib because you know you poked someones buttons doesn't mean you are right. Just agree to disagree what is the point of continuing when you know the other person isn't going to agree?

Because you're making yourself seem superior by being condescending and rude. You think trolls are the only ones capable of telling the truth just because they don't sugarcoat shit? If anything it's immature, especially online to go around purposely bent on making someone feel like shit.

Even if they're trying to "put the other person in their place", doesn't make it right or any less volatile. So now here's another forum starter, probably a self-proclaimed, "troll", who posts forum topics with shoddy logic for a laugh (hopefully), because I can't see how anyone is going to agree with you unless they're trying to troll themselves.

Throwing around the word feminist and fat acceptance for the lols, wow you're so clever I'm glad I wrote a paragraph about how much I despise this entire forum and your bad attempt at trolling.

Guess I shut down your opinion guess I'm the troll now you got me..




I dislike cowards who shuts down a discussion by using that term, therefor its a good thing to do it. Which is why encouraging trolling should be ok. Asshole or not. Got a problem with that. Good!
Posted 10/5/16



Why would I have a problem with you complimenting me.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16

NyxUlric wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH


My point proven with the above post.


Please explain it for those of us not afflicted with your mentality then.

Edit: made it less likely to trigger you.
17457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/5/16
#trollslivesmatter D=
1071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / many homes differ...
Offline
Posted 10/5/16
This is getting good i always enjoy reading early morning threads.
One Punch Mod
85871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/5/16
Keep it civil, folks.

Posted 10/5/16

Yeah keep it civil. Keep your voice down.
1986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Body
Offline
Posted 10/5/16 , edited 10/5/16
Trolls make some good points, but I wouldn't call them all honest lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.