First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime de Training! Xx! Discussion
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

Swaggercandy wrote:

Come on bro, all day every day, can't stop won't stop. Gotta grind where you can. These girls are hardcore. Exercising while going to the gym where they are going to go even more ham. Need more people with dedication such as these girls.



Haha! What dedication? Freakin' brown-haired chick did like....7 sit-ups then tried to go for some ice cream!!

If they only do 1 rep a day, then that's not very productive lol
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16

CKD-Anime wrote:

You don't even need a gym. All you need is you, the weights, and gravity. #broscience



Bro science is pseudo-science. Not science at all.
10634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/20/16
You gotta replace that lost protein, though.
32296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 28 days ago

JuJu26 wrote:


CKD-Anime wrote:

You don't even need a gym. All you need is you, the weights, and gravity. #broscience



Bro science is pseudo-science. Not science at all.
Never said is was science. 50% fact, 50% magic, 100% results. Get learned. #broscience

JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

CKD-Anime wrote:

Never said is was science. 50% fact, 50% magic, 100% results. Get learned. #broscience



What-no, you implied it was science when you used the hash-no....no, never-mind. I'm gonna stop here before I end up pointlessly arguing on the internet.

Done. You win. I'm outta here, peace!
24905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

JuJu26 wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:

Come on bro, all day every day, can't stop won't stop. Gotta grind where you can. These girls are hardcore. Exercising while going to the gym where they are going to go even more ham. Need more people with dedication such as these girls.



Haha! What dedication? Freakin' brown-haired chick did like....7 sit-ups then tried to go for some ice cream!!

If they only do 1 rep a day, then that's not very productive lol


I told you that "ice cream" was a frozen protein shake.

Also slow and steady, she's getting the form down first. Once she has that she will graduate from doing 1 rep. Progress! :p
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/20/16

Swaggercandy wrote:

I told you that "ice cream" was a frozen protein shake.

Also slow and steady, she's getting the form down first. Once she has that she will graduate from doing 1 rep. Progress! :p


Lol, frozen protein shake! Gonna tell that to a couple of fit buddies and see how they take it. That'll be a fun time, haha
32296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16

JuJu26 wrote:


CKD-Anime wrote:

Never said is was science. 50% fact, 50% magic, 100% results. Get learned. #broscience



What-no, you implied it was science when you used the hash-no....no, never-mind. I'm gonna stop here before I end up pointlessly arguing on the internet.

Done. You win. I'm outta here, peace!
I'm not trying to argue but you keep saying I said science when I actually said broscience.
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
Haha, Akiko is too much. Just watch episode 4 and see what i mean.
10634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/26/16
Thrusting and crunching today. Her wicked dark gods helped her ascend.
24905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/27/16
Bro she is fit AF, my black dragon has also risen and descended into her tomb

10634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/27/16
Bringing back the broscience, she's definitely mastered it.
10623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 10/27/16
i wonder if the series is actually good at providing exercise tips...probably not.
10634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/27/16 , edited 10/27/16
It's... um... better than you'd think at basic things, I think.

You can go on YouTube and see videos of people doing all of these exercises. They'll look pretty much like how the show does it.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/butt-lift-bridge
http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/crunches
http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/crunch-hands-overhead
10634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/2/16
This week's exciting episode of Girls Exercising Mildly: The Pool. The girls are on their backs and it apparently feels good. After some handholding and some loosening techniques, a rogue agent reveals a certain secret treasure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.