Post Reply Limit hit
23036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/16
So... to begin I've been trying to finish watching a single episode of one piece with commercials for the past 4 days without it loading properly and the commercials bouncing 4-6 times out before the big freeze hits every time. Can't waste time on things like that. I'll be going to Funimation's streaming now.

They get a subscription, and you... lose my interest permanently due to the quality being below par and the commercials starting to be longer than the shows themselves.

Upon posting this feel free to delete my account in full when you read this. There is no negotiations involved in this. I can not rely upon your streams to function anymore. That was the only reason I was even sending people to this site. And it's all gone now. Have fun, I'm not checking back in.
58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10/5/16

ArtyD42 wrote:

So... to begin I've been trying to finish watching a single episode of one piece with commercials for the past 4 days without it loading properly and the commercials bouncing 4-6 times out before the big freeze hits every time. Can't waste time on things like that. I'll be going to Funimation's streaming now.

They get a subscription, and you... lose my interest permanently due to the quality being below par and the commercials starting to be longer than the shows themselves.

Upon posting this feel free to delete my account in full when you read this. There is no negotiations involved in this. I can not rely upon your streams to function anymore. That was the only reason I was even sending people to this site. And it's all gone now. Have fun, I'm not checking back in.


You may not see this, but if you were willing to pay for a subscription, you could have done so on CR, and avoided the commercials.
The Wise Wizard
99905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 10/5/16

eyeofpain wrote:

You may not see this, but if you were willing to pay for a subscription, you could have done so on CR, and avoided the commercials.

I wonder if he is unaware of the Funimation/CR partnership and that most of their subtitled anime will be coming over here?

58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10/6/16

TheAncientOne wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:

You may not see this, but if you were willing to pay for a subscription, you could have done so on CR, and avoided the commercials.

I wonder if he is unaware of the Funimation/CR partnership and that most of their subtitled anime will be coming over here?



Yeah, didn't really sound like they were aware.
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/11/16
What ArtyD42 says is... quite harsh. Especially the ending part.
You must be logged in to post.