First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Names
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
Male: Nathan, Liam, Eric.

Female: Luna, Maya, Emma.
3287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Body
Offline
Posted 10/9/16 , edited 10/9/16
^Your profile picture is beautiful.

Some of these I would consider for my own kids (if I wanted any), but some I would not even though I like them:

Male:
Ian
Jebediah
Faolan

Female:
Wren
Winter
Deirdre

Posted 10/9/16

Werina wrote:

Male; Daryl


Female; Kristina, Sarah ....


( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
20542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Online
Posted 10/9/16
Male: Evan, Ronan, Ash

Female : Willow, Rachel, Raeyn
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the Mountains
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
Female - Christiane, Katerina, Charlotte

Male - Christopher, Joshua, Kyle
6908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/9/16

stars201 wrote:

Male:
Tim


Tim, huh?
Yeah, I gotta agree, that name is far superior than all those other ones.
6908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/9/16

jericho94 wrote:

Rose, Chloe, Jane

No idea for male.


I forgot about Chloe I like that one better than Naomi I think, except it would be Khloe.
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
Female;
Kianna
Helen
Rhea

Male;
Cain
Tristan
Arthur

Lame but eh. I like those names.
2945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

SirBacon12 wrote:


jericho94 wrote:

Rose, Chloe, Jane

No idea for male.


I forgot about Chloe I like that one better than Naomi I think, except it would be Khloe.


I must ask., why Naomi though?

17231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
Joaquin
Israel
Kimberly
Jay park
11304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
Female: Autumn, Dahlia, Piper
Male: Jay, Caleb, Larry
9309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
Unisex: Robin, Skylar/Skyler

Male: Jack, Aaron, Moses, William, Ash, Percy

Female: Charlotte, Neve, Athena, Artemis, Diana

there are soooo many beautiful female names it took me a while to remember some of them, so there are probably more...
6908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

jericho94 wrote:


SirBacon12 wrote:


jericho94 wrote:

Rose, Chloe, Jane

No idea for male.


I forgot about Chloe I like that one better than Naomi I think, except it would be Khloe.


I must ask., why Naomi though?



Who knows?

I just like how it looks and how it sounds I guess. No particular reason.
Posted 10/10/16

SirBacon12 wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Male:
Tim


Tim, huh?
Yeah, I gotta agree, that name is far superior than all those other ones.


Is your name short for Timothy?
6908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

stars201 wrote:


SirBacon12 wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Male:
Tim


Tim, huh?
Yeah, I gotta agree, that name is far superior than all those other ones.


Is your name short for Timothy?


Well, yeah, my name is actually Timothy. A lot of people call me Tim though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.