First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply trollolololey
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
If you're playing god, and you see everything that'd happen to everyone and everything but you don't...

http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/08/trolley-problem-meme-tumblr-philosophy.html
3754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/16 , edited 10/7/16
Posted 10/6/16


I actually laughed thankyou.
97899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
You could sacrifice yourself by positing yourself under the crash bar of the trolley and have your body be crunched up between the front truck and the track. Hopefully, the friction of your blood, bone, and guts will be enough to slow the trolley enough to an eventual stop before it runs over another victim. This solution was mentioned by a Buddhist monk re this moral dilemma back in the '60's.
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/16 , edited 10/7/16
Oh tralalalalley, here down in the valley, haha!

Sorry, but that song is all I could think of when I read the thread title.
Posted 10/7/16
Your girlfriend is on the left, and a cheerleader team is on the right ready to give you a blowjob if you save them. Dun-dun-dun!
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
Were's the dilemma?
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
i never post videos bc i never watch them but here's your answer anyways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
5809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/16

Sogno- wrote:

i never post videos bc i never watch them but here's your answer anyways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4


lol i have to say worried for that kids future if he is solving the problem like that. at first i thought he was moving the person away then redirecting the train to avoid the group
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
twist off their head and shit down their necks.
5609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Korriban
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
I think I just lost some brain cells...
14731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/16

foraslan wrote:

Oh tralalalalley, here down in the valley, haha!

Sorry, but that song is all I could think of when I read the thread title.


I was expecting at LEAST a decent amount of Loli content, as promised.

(But yeah, how lazy can a post be when it brags about its existence as a troll post because it's "too easy" on the forum...I mean, that's one step before they just give up.)
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/16

Ejanss wrote:


foraslan wrote:

Oh tralalalalley, here down in the valley, haha!

Sorry, but that song is all I could think of when I read the thread title.


I was expecting at LEAST a decent amount of Loli content, as promised.

(But yeah, how lazy can a post be when it brags about its existence as a troll post because it's "too easy" on the forum...I mean, that's one step before they just give up.)


I actually wasn't bragging. That's really the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread. It's from the old animated Hobbit movie.
2271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
Remove the trolley from the situation and problem solved. It's not like they travel very fast or anything. Just hop on it and make them stop instead of sitting there scratching your head over and impossible decision. Dynamite works well too but poor people on trolley go boom then. Still Btoom! is a lot more fun than squish. I don't like playing God. I doubt God would like playing me.
24653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Aberystwyth, Wale...
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
They didn't post the Most Important trolley problem meme;
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.