First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Your sister has just told your parents she is gay, and...
7455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
Wouldn't care, ain't my problem it's her and my parents problem
49631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16

pathogen772 wrote:

Wouldn't care, ain't my problem it's her and my parents problem


So she comes to you crying, you'll turn her away?
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
My parents are accepting so this situation wouldn't happen
7455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


pathogen772 wrote:

Wouldn't care, ain't my problem it's her and my parents problem


So she comes to you crying, you'll turn her away?


More or less, I don't care about something unless it's my problem.
49631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16

pathogen772 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


pathogen772 wrote:

Wouldn't care, ain't my problem it's her and my parents problem


So she comes to you crying, you'll turn her away?


More or less, I don't care about something unless it's my problem.


Wow. That really sucks. Oh well, I can't change your mind or anything. So you continue being you.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16

qualeshia3 wrote:



No I don't want your life story. Forget it. Just do whatever you want.


thats goodbc im too lazy also you'd be bored to tears
3322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / livin in debauchery
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
I think I'd be calling some people hypocrites with their reactions, given my real lesbian cousin. lol
1831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
Well if you smack her she won't be gay, she'll be in pain and angry. (get it, old definition that gay means happy)
49631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16

Solefyre wrote:

Well if you smack her she won't be gay, she'll be in pain and angry. (get it, old definition that gay means happy)


Funny.
9529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/9/16
I don't care if someone is gay or straight. If my sister/brother came to my house and told me that she/he just got kicked out of the house for coming out to her/his parents, she's/he's staying with me. I would let them stay as long as they need or until the cops are called to force them to go back home. (if they're younger than 18)

I don't care about my parents, maybe even hate my parents, but I would kill for my siblings.

(adding in my brother, last minute, because I would do this for either)
4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/21/16
homosexual is an interesting topic

I have friends from high school who are homosexual

but now.. they are married with kids and living happily with their husbands

so i have no clue what is going on.. maybe it's just that time period of sort or something ?

you guys heard of Alfred Kinsey ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey

according to him everyone is a homosexual--given the right situation

let say straight men can become homosexual when they are in prison (no woman for years) but when they got out they will become straight again ..
13599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/21/16
I'd threaten to disown them back. It's simple family honour not to abandon each other. If a family member abandons another family member then they are no longer family.

I'd make it clear to the sister that I will back her no matter what because of this family honour. Then I'd try to figure out what we should do next as we'd face this problem together.

I can't actually imagine a sister and my Mum finds stories like this horrendous so I can't imagine it happening in my family.
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/21/16
My parents are Christians, but i just avoid the lifestyle and its nothing to worry about. They would likely disaprove but most likely not get mad. Either way be supportive for people in general should be encouraged.
49631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/16 , edited 10/22/16

aListers wrote:

I'd threaten to disown them back. It's simple family honour not to abandon each other. If a family member abandons another family member then they are no longer family.

I'd make it clear to the sister that I will back her no matter what because of this family honour. Then I'd try to figure out what we should do next as we'd face this problem together.

I can't actually imagine a sister and my Mum finds stories like this horrendous so I can't imagine it happening in my family.


That's the spirit!
3079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/23/16 , edited 10/24/16
Well, assuming I was literally plopped into said family as i am, and that it was non-negotiable, I would immediately move out with them and try to support them.

P.s. The reason why I'm saying this it this way because the whole scenario is completely implausible with my parents. Also all of my siblings are 100% straight
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.