First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply I eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner
Posted 10/10/16
eating noddles.
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
Good comments, people.
Posted 10/10/16
I wish I could do that
Whenever I do that I feel like throwing up
Idk why, maybe my body is just confused?
28672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
Not very often.
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/16 , edited 10/10/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

I wish I could do that
Whenever I do that I feel like throwing up
Idk why, maybe my body is just confused?


Really?
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
I rarely eat in the "morning", more like noon for me, but breakfast for dinner is good.
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/10/16
lol breakfast? isn't that supposed to be had after noon?
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Online
Posted 10/10/16
I have desert in the morning, and breakfast for dinner
Posted 10/10/16
I eat desserts for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Can you beat that?
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

NyxUlric wrote:

I eat desserts for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Can you beat that?


Nope.
8032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / São Paulo, SP, Br...
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

Do you eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner?

Enjoy!!!


Of course, I work the late night shift.

42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

OutraVez wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Do you eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner?

Enjoy!!!


Of course, I work the late night shift.



Eating breakfast....at night.
8032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / São Paulo, SP, Br...
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:
Of course, I work the late night shift.

Eating breakfast....at night.

Exactly. I have dinner when my shift ends at 7AM and have a breakfast when I wake up, around 4PM.

Maybe you mean, eat breakfast when you should be having dinner.

Then, yes as well. Depends on how tired or hungry I am.
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

OutraVez wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:
Of course, I work the late night shift.

Eating breakfast....at night.


Exactly. I have dinner when my shift ends at 7AM and have a breakfast when I wake up, around 4PM.

Maybe you mean, eat breakfast when you should be having dinner.

Then, yes as well. Depends on how tired or hungry I am.


Wowzers!
17156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/16 , edited 10/11/16
I had breakfast for my dinner last night, but because I am up to 15 hours ahead of the USA that means I had it at about 4 am stateside which means I have to have it again in 3 hours??? :blink:

But then again it would be about 9am in western Europe so I've already missed it and I'm starving.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.