First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you ever called anyone a nerd?
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
Have you ever called anyone a nerd?






9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
Hmm probably. Not in the way of being a bully though.
12161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
No...
5124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
Yeah, all the time. People find it really funny when I say it because it's like a pot calling a snowman black.
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/16

SirBacon12 wrote:

Yeah, all the time. People find it really funny when I say it because it's like a pot calling a snowman black.


Yup i play video games and watch anime and wear glasses and go to anime conventions so me calling someone a nerd aint really offensive lol.
Plus, there are "fake nerds' now, like people whom are not nerds trying to be nerdy so it's not a big insult like it was.
5010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
Yes, I call myself nerd everyday
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
Yup. /thread
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
Yeah, but just as banter.
52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/16

jtjumper wrote:

Have you ever called anyone a nerd?








Yes, only playing around. Remember the movie Revenge of the Nerd? :p
9028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
Literally like 20 times a day. I more or less use it as like, the mildest insult ever and/or a term of endearment.
9028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/6/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:
Plus, there are "fake nerds' now, like people whom are not nerds trying to be nerdy so it's not a big insult like it was.



12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/6/16

JanusCascade wrote:


jtjumper wrote:

Have you ever called anyone a nerd?








Yes, only playing around. Remember the movie Revenge of the Nerd? :p


They have that in Rome?
52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/16

jtjumper wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


jtjumper wrote:

Have you ever called anyone a nerd?








Yes, only playing around. Remember the movie Revenge of the Nerd? :p


They have that in Rome?



((I'm putting my role playing halt for now))

No, that in America.
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/6/16
Never in a mean way. I'd be fascinated if someone did though. I'd probably just laugh it off after pointing out only insecure people do that and recommend to see one of the psychologists I know.
19300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 10/6/16
Quite literally every day. Call a spade a spade and whatnot.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.