First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
‘Ferguson effect’? Savagely beaten cop didn’t draw gun for fear of media uproar, says Chicago police chief
18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
2792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/16 , edited 10/7/16
Will you ever share an opinion in the OP?

v Oh, fair point. Didn't think of it.
18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/16

Ocale wrote:

Will you ever share an opinion in the OP?


not anymore because I will be labeled as racist no matter what I say
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/7/16

redokami wrote:


Ocale wrote:

Will you ever share an opinion in the OP?


not anymore because I will be labeled as racist no matter what I say

Don't care what people think. Speak your mind.

18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/16 , edited 10/7/16

VividDreamZ wrote:


redokami wrote:


Ocale wrote:

Will you ever share an opinion in the OP?


not anymore because I will be labeled as racist no matter what I say

Don't care what people think. Speak your mind.



then, I say because of the shit happening from BLM , be prepared to handle things yourself, don't expect anything from cops

shrug- ofc if you are defending yourself and are white your ass will get thrown in jail

edit: ik this wasn't blm lol but basically its advocating this in the sense police cant do their job right for fear of what happens next
Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
that is awful... i fear for the safety of our officers more than ever T_T.
19331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/7/16 , edited 10/7/16



Cop did what she was paid to do, "protect and serve", as a result, nobody died. This may come as a shock to you, but in many other countries the cops don't have guns, and they have to deal with events like soccer riots. You ever seen a soccer riot? Google it.
18696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/16 , edited 10/7/16

goodman528 wrote:




Cop did what she was paid to do, "protect and serve", as a result, nobody died. This may come as a shock to you, but in many other countries the cops don't have guns, and they have to deal with events like soccer riots. You ever seen a soccer riot? Google it.


how is getting the shit beaten out of you "protecting and serving"
19331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/7/16 , edited 10/7/16

redokami wrote:


goodman528 wrote:




Cop did what she was paid to do, "protect and serve", as a result, nobody died. This may come as a shock to you, but in many other countries the cops don't have guns, and they have to deal with events like soccer riots. You ever seen a soccer riot? Google it.


how is getting the shit beaten out of you "protecting and serving"



Not killing an unarmed man. Actually attempting to subdue the unarmed man instead of killing him... ... in every other country on earth this is part of a cop's job description. It is unfortunate that she sustained injuries in the process, however that is part of the risk of being a cop, that is literally part of her paycheck. Give her a medal, for doing the right thing.
Humms 
10551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
So brave

*Grabs a tissue* *blows noes*

He's like eh fuck that, worth getting beat down to a bloody mess than getting death threats for his family for shooting someone. This is for his family dammit!
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 10/7/16
Everyone involved survived.
Posted 10/7/16 , edited 10/7/16

redokami wrote:


Ocale wrote:

Will you ever share an opinion in the OP?


not anymore because I will be labeled as racist no matter what I say


Not once have I considered labeling you racist. But I labeled you annoying sometime after the 100th time you shared tabloid journalism, which by now is the only format social media drones respond to. Ebola virus? Zika virus? Black whatever movement? Cop shootings? School shootings? Feminist who says stupid shit? Are you interested in anything else?

Look... I too can syndicate clickbait.
40974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Jackson, MS
Offline
Posted 10/7/16
Why didn't she or the other officers just taser the guy? Seems like the best option with the lowest chance of killing the guy while not risking injury to herself.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.