First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Trump: The Ladies Man
46651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html



“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”


FYI This video was recorded after he married his current wife, Melania.
35118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/11/16
Who cares? Trump's an idiot anyways, and his womanizing is already a known and established fact.
46651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/10/16

BlackRose0607 wrote:

Who cares? Trump's an idiot anyways, and his womanizing is already a known and established fact.


A lot of people care, he could be your next president.
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
Grabbin other countries by their.... oh this is CR.
24046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / california
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/10/16
Not nearly as bad as what Assange released on Clinton through the latest email drop. Honestly no one who is willing to vote for Clinton have any ground to be mad at Trump for any thing he said Ten years ago when Hillary went out of her way to silence every woman that was raped and sexually assaulted by her Husband.

3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16

rawratl wrote:
A lot of people care, he could be your next president.
Is why many think the whole system to elect someone is retarded and should be CHANGED so things like this does not HAPPEN...

9540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/10/16
A part of me feels this isn't really indicative of sexist attitudes, especially concerning what he says in private should be his and his friends business. I remember when a great deal of people dislike Bieber saying the N word jokingly among his black friends in private and I am like "Seriously? Damn humor nazis."

If it were any worst, I suppose it would be a cause to worry.
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/10/16
Oh no he is attacking us with words. If this is bad I better fucking watch out if someone is taping my private conversations because banter gets pretty dark when the boyz are together.
2036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Body
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/10/16
The sad part is that it still isn't enough to cancel out what the other candidate has done (such as defending the rapist of a 12 year old girl, a guy who was found not guilty, and then laughing about it). RIP this election.
Posted 10/8/16
Trump don't give a Trump.

24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
Is anyone really surprised by this though?

But he definitely has the college frat boy vote all stitched up now...
14208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
drownin' in tha pusseh
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
Putin will help him with the ladies!
https://youtu.be/YgGzAKP_HuM
Emtro 
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/10/16

rawratl wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html



“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”


FYI This video was recorded after he married his current wife, Melania.


Trump engages in "guy talk" and we're expected to compare this to what? Bill's hundreds of affairs, or Hillary's threatening Bill's rape victims? Got news for ya, it ain't working.
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:

Putin will help him with the ladies!
https://youtu.be/YgGzAKP_HuM


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.