First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Trump: The Ladies Man
9104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
Bill Clinton is a bigger rapist than Bill Cosby and Hillary is his enabler. Saying and doing are two different things. Do we really need to have bill's DNA sprayed all throughout the Whitehouse again? I heard they finally got rid of the last stains 2 weeks ago.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
1502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / many homes differ...
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
Not sure why this reminds me of a Clinton just another scandel..

https://youtu.be/2QTPVe6-Pso
10913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
Bill Clinton sex scandal -> nobody gives a flying ramen
Trump sex scandal -> omg stop the presses! this is breaking news!!1!
35465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
*beats head against desk repeatedly*

You know, I don't even anymore. Between Chairman Clinton's two-faced "progressivism" and President Camacho I just don't even.

If there has ever been an election to serve as a case study for why the US should use preferentially ranked voting in its presidential elections, this is it. That way people wouldn't have any particular incentive to tactically support Clinton and Trump, who pretty much no one actually likes (Clinton's averaging -9.5% and Trump's averaging -20.6% in favourability) and neither of whom actually deserves to be defended.
1502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / many homes differ...
Offline
Posted 10/8/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Bill Clinton is a bigger rapist than Bill Cosby and Hillary is his enabler. Saying and doing are two different things. Do we really need to have bill's DNA sprayed all throughout the Whitehouse again? I heard they finally got rid of the last stains 2 weeks ago.


Yup you got this one right I really hate how the closer we get to voting time the scandals and shit throwing escalate?
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
yikes he's a mess
qwueri 
16858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
Bill Clinton's sex scandals played out in the media circus before many of CR's users were even in grade school. The man was impeached for lying about it, so it's flat out wrong to say nobody cared about it.

Meanwhile, Trump, who's currently running for president, just keeps heaping on scandal after scandal. Try to liken Trump to Clinton all you like, unless wikileaks dredges up some fresh controversy of Hilary's all her cards are already on the table. Meanwhile, like Trump avoiding STDs, Republican politicians running from Trump appear to be going through their own personal Vietnam.
http://www.npr.org/2016/10/08/497181974/republicans-call-for-donald-trump-to-drop-out-trump-says-he-wont-quit
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/donald-trump-withdraw-republicans-race/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/08/republicans-distance-selves-from-trump-call-for-him-to-quit-after-damaging-video.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/analysis-deconstructing-donald-trump-s-apology-video-n662336
18988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Bill Clinton is a bigger rapist than Bill Cosby and Hillary is his enabler. Saying and doing are two different things. Do we really need to have bill's DNA sprayed all throughout the Whitehouse again? I heard they finally got rid of the last stains 2 weeks ago.


that was a mental image I did not need
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Ivory Tower
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16

qwueri wrote:

Bill Clinton's sex scandals played out in the media circus before many of CR's users were even in grade school. The man was impeached for lying about it, so it's flat out wrong to say nobody cared about it.

Meanwhile, Trump, who's currently running for president, just keeps heaping on scandal after scandal. Try to liken Trump to Clinton all you like, unless wikileaks dredges up some fresh controversy of Hilary's all her cards are already on the table. Meanwhile, like Trump avoiding STDs, Republican politicians running from Trump appear to be going through their own personal Vietnam.
http://www.npr.org/2016/10/08/497181974/republicans-call-for-donald-trump-to-drop-out-trump-says-he-wont-quit
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/donald-trump-withdraw-republicans-race/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/08/republicans-distance-selves-from-trump-call-for-him-to-quit-after-damaging-video.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/analysis-deconstructing-donald-trump-s-apology-video-n662336


This is correct.
36288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/8/16
Don't hate the playa, hate the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlq2VwD23TQ
18055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/10/16
That was her job... she was paid to be a good attorney. All attorneys have to defend their clients... its the law. I know several attorneys who happen to hate what their clients do but they are legally obligated to defend them. Also, he got a reduced sentence, not walked away scott free. More propaganda..
18988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/10/16

wnickso wrote:

That was her job... she was paid to be a good attorney. All attorneys have to defend their clients... its the law. I know several attorneys who happen to hate what their clients do but they are legally obligated to defend them. Also, he got a reduced sentence, not walked away scott free. More propaganda..


there is a difference between it being her job, and her laughing about it afterwards, proud
36288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/8/16

wnickso wrote:

That was her job... she was paid to be a good attorney. All attorneys have to defend their clients... its the law. I know several attorneys who happen to hate what their clients do but they are legally obligated to defend them. Also, he got a reduced sentence, not walked away scott free. More propaganda..

Just like all the nazis had to execute Jews. It was the law afterall.
She didn't have to laugh about it years later though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DJ5TIRAGls
18055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
Clinton is no longer President. His wife is running.. she can't be blamed bc her husband is a douche. Don however...well hes the current douche wanting votes. Hes proved hes no better than Bill in that department. Except he's the king of blame.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.