First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply What is an underrated anime series more people should see?
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Atlanta
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 19 days ago
I am shocked so few people have seen Monster. That series is an absolute masterpiece and is a complete thrill ride from beginning to end. I recommend it to anyone who likes dark thriller anime. The characters and story are absolutely phenomenal, and it definitely has one of the best antagonists of all time. Go check it out!

32395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
School Days
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/12/16
My top three picks would be Kaiji, Kaiji, and
25638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 18 days ago
Aria
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/13/16
Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin. It is a truly underrated masterpiece that shows the seven main characters struggling together to make something out of their lives. It's definitely worth giving a shot.
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
Alderamin on the Sky
6201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/16

Series5Ranger wrote:

Alderamin on the Sky


Yes x1000. I get the feeling not too many people gave this one a chance. I only gave it a chance because this summer season really sucked for me and I didn't have much else to watch. It turned out to be my favorite of the year.
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
Welcome to the NHK
May not be as underrated as some of the others but it's a must see imo
I watched it after I graduated from HS and it motivated me to find a job and get my shit back on track
11838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16

CKD-Anime wrote:

School Days


No...
32395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 17 days ago

ExecuteU2 wrote:


CKD-Anime wrote:

School Days


No...

19179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16
I've been watching anime since the Sailor Moon days. So around 20 years. Let's say I know my shit.

Most Underrated is-

Welcome to the NHK!, One of the few animes where dub does a better job than the sub

Magic Kaito 1412- How did this anime not explode like detective conan?

Ace No Diamond- The best sport's anime created as to date. Onegayshield is nowhere near this level of awesomeness.
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/16

MrSaturn24 wrote:

I am shocked so few people have seen Monster. That series is an absolute masterpiece and is a complete thrill ride from beginning to end. I recommend it to anyone who likes dark thriller anime. The characters and story are absolutely phenomenal, and it definitely has one of the best antagonists of all time. Go check it out!



It's old, not an action sierse, and the manga is better because of the art. So it's really not that surprising becaus most people I know that have watch monster are in there mid 20s or older. Also no one talks about it because what's the point of talking about a classic... like tomorrow Joe. What's the point.
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/11/16

riverjustice wrote:

I've been watching anime since the Sailor Moon days. So around 20 years. Let's say I know my shit.

Most Underrated is-

Welcome to the NHK!, One of the few animes where dub does a better job than the sub

Magic Kaito 1412- How did this anime not explode like detective conan?

Ace No Diamond- The best sport's anime created as to date. Onegayshield is nowhere near this level of awesomeness.


Haikyu is the best sports anime to date.... and I don't even like volleyball...
1214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/8/16
Scrapped Princess, really good but a little bit unknown
Little Busters!, it gets really overshadowed by the KyoAni-Key trio, but it's as good (IMO even better) as those
19179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 20 days ago

FMB-24 wrote:


riverjustice wrote:

I've been watching anime since the Sailor Moon days. So around 20 years. Let's say I know my shit.

Most Underrated is-

Welcome to the NHK!, One of the few animes where dub does a better job than the sub

Magic Kaito 1412- How did this anime not explode like detective conan?

Ace No Diamond- The best sport's anime created as to date. Onegayshield is nowhere near this level of awesomeness.


Haikyu is the best sports anime to date.... and I don't even like volleyball...


What's funny is I played Volleyball in college and thought Haikyu was good. But Diamond No Ace, you can never tell the direction of the MC development. Haikyu is the typical cliche sports anime. I'm sorry man. I love sports anime, Diamond No Ace pace might be slower, but you get awesome soundtracks, unpredictable story and character development, his rival teammate is always fucking one uping him, the supporting characters are awesome to watch. Ace No Diamond is the Hunter X Hunter of sports anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.