First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The most beautiful woman in anime.
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
For me is is a tie between Holo the Wisewolf, Albedo, and Medea (Caster).
31101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
None, they're all drawn unrealistically to the point that there's just no competition.
23849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 10/9/16

Lemontitties wrote:

None, they're all drawn unrealistically to the point that there's just no competition.


That's the point, who can say no to a cute loli like Illya?!


31101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/9/16 , edited 10/9/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


That's the point,


The point is who's the most beautiful woman in all anime. There's no competition between any, the majority of women drawn have the same busty chest, refined butt, and a very attractive face. Like, you can hardly make any sort of distinction other than the color of their hair/length, different size of their eyes, etc.



who can say no to a cute loli like Illya?!


I can, loli is weird.
23849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 10/9/16

Lemontitties wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


That's the point, who can say no to a cute loli like Illya?!


I can.


My onii chan rage at such a heresy has been provoked!
14255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/16 , edited 10/9/16
mabe inori


Lemontitties wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


That's the point,


The point is who's the most beautiful woman in all anime. There's no competition between any, the majority of women drawn have the same busty chest, refined butt, and a very attractive face. Like, you can hardly make any sort of distinction other than the color of their hair/length, different size of their eyes, etc.

Apparently, feet is hard to draw so you can notice how different artists tend to draw those differently.
34750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
Makichan!!

32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
I would go with either Nonna Girls und Panzer;

Or Mako Mankanshoku;

LokiLB 
45302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
This is the sort of question that starts a war that results in two epic poems and many sayings.
55079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Lemontitties wrote:

None, they're all drawn unrealistically to the point that there's just no competition.


That's the point, who can say no to a cute loli like Illya?!





she look like a kid, are you sure you're not pedophile bro? :p j/k
23849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 10/9/16

JanusCascade wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Lemontitties wrote:

None, they're all drawn unrealistically to the point that there's just no competition.


That's the point, who can say no to a cute loli like Illya?!





she look like a kid, are you sure you're not pedophile bro? :p j/k


No, I'm an onii chan. Huge difference.
xxJing 
40312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 10/9/16
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/16


Kirito, of course.
19163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 10/9/16
For such a simple design, Rin from [email protected] Cinderella Girls is pretty beautiful.



also Kaga from Kantai Collection

22967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/9/16
Any wonan's beauty is a combination of looks and personality,

so to me, the 2 most beautiful women in Anime are:

Madoka Ayukawa from Kimagure Orange Road



and Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess:

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.