First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What makes you cute and adorable?
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
I am NOT cute. Nor am I adorable! Just look at my avatar.
23927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/10/16 , edited 10/10/16
My wit and natural charm.
29995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
My eyes...I think.
45843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

DeadlyOats wrote:

I am NOT cute. Nor am I adorable! Just look at my avatar.


So you're deadly?
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

I am NOT cute. Nor am I adorable! Just look at my avatar.


So you're deadly?


Deadly?! Ha! I am deadly oatmeal! I am DeadlyOats!

No, seriously, I'm a bad-assed bowl of oatmeal. Steaming hot. Nothing to mess with. If anyone were to actually try to eat me, they'd do it with a great deal of care, with a serous expression on their face. Cause, you know... I'm DeadlyOats.
Posted 10/10/16 , edited 10/10/16

Werina wrote:

nothing


You're lucky I don't know how you look. Because if I did I'd compliment you
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Ballwin Mo
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
I have no clue never though about what makes me cute and adorable.
45843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

I am NOT cute. Nor am I adorable! Just look at my avatar.


So you're deadly?


Deadly?! Ha! I am deadly oatmeal! I am DeadlyOats!

No, seriously, I'm a bad-assed bowl of oatmeal. Steaming hot. Nothing to mess with. If anyone were to actually try to eat me, they'd do it with a great deal of care, with a serous expression on their face. Cause, you know... I'm DeadlyOats.


1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
I got nothin
Sogno- 
47201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
i prefer strawberry oatmeal to be honest
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
I just am. I don't even have to try.
45843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

Sogno- wrote:

i prefer strawberry oatmeal to be honest


I lean towards apple cinnamon.
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
I prefer Oat so simple the stuff you stick in the micro wave the syrup is very nice !
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
The fact i'm alive.
10071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
My ability to drink large amounts of alcohol and still remain functional.

That is cute... right?

If I have to give another... People like my naturally wavy/curly hair.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.