WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply I wanna get to know some people
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Boston, MA
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
Hello, I want to meet new people too!
Posted 10/10/16 , edited 10/10/16
Hi, my name is Michael Blakely Wilder! I work 30-40 hours a week making money when I'm not doing that I'm playing wow or counter-strike and watching anime... I would have to say I average about 5 hours of sleep a night in 1 week between doing all that! I give zero fucks and think of doing the dirty with everyone I meet at least once. I'm a ADHD AF to the fact that when I'm alone I make weird noises or sing funny/dance just because! I have 1 friend I 100% trust, I don't like to talk to my family or anyone. I have the worst trust issue but ya know w/e I give zero fucks!

would someone get my attention?

I would really enjoy games or even snaps

6106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 10/10/16
^^^^^^^
Worth getting to know.
He is pretty awesome.
6106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 10/10/16 , edited 10/10/16

Hossta wrote:

Hi, my name is Michael Blakely Wilder! I work 30-40 hours a week making money when I'm not doing that I'm playing wow or counter-strike and watching anime... I would have to say I average about 5 hours of sleep a night in 1 week between doing all that! I give zero fucks and think of doing the dirty with everyone I meet at least once. I'm a ADHD AF to the fact that when I'm alone I make weird noises or sing funny/dance just because! I have 1 friend I 100% trust, I don't like to talk to my family or anyone. I have the worst trust issue but ya know w/e I give zero fucks!

would someone get my attention?

I would really enjoy games or even snaps



Lol
Posted 10/10/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


Hossta wrote:

Hi, my name is Michael Blakely Wilder! I work 30-40 hours a week making money when I'm not doing that I'm playing wow or counter-strike and watching anime... I would have to say I average about 5 hours of sleep a night in 1 week between doing all that! I give zero fucks and think of doing the dirty with everyone I meet at least once. I'm a ADHD AF to the fact that when I'm alone I make weird noises or sing funny/dance just because! I have 1 friend I 100% trust, I don't like to talk to my family or anyone. I have the worst trust issue but ya know w/e I give zero fucks!

would someone get my attention?

I would really enjoy games or even snaps



Lol


truth, ya know.
6106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 10/10/16

Hossta wrote:


WynterBayumm wrote:


Hossta wrote:

Hi, my name is Michael Blakely Wilder! I work 30-40 hours a week making money when I'm not doing that I'm playing wow or counter-strike and watching anime... I would have to say I average about 5 hours of sleep a night in 1 week between doing all that! I give zero fucks and think of doing the dirty with everyone I meet at least once. I'm a ADHD AF to the fact that when I'm alone I make weird noises or sing funny/dance just because! I have 1 friend I 100% trust, I don't like to talk to my family or anyone. I have the worst trust issue but ya know w/e I give zero fucks!

would someone get my attention?

I would really enjoy games or even snaps



Lol


truth, ya know.


I know.
You're amazing.
6522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/11/16
Ahh, people replied when I was offline ( ; v ; ) Anyway, hello everyone ^^
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

silly_turnip wrote:

Hello, I want to meet new people too!


Why hello there and welcome to CR.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Boston, MA
Offline
Posted 10/12/16
Thank you! I <3 anime. I'm currently watching Re:Life. Do people here get together for the anime cons, and stuff??
Keen4e 
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

Hossta wrote:

Hi, my name is Michael Blakely Wilder! I work 30-40 hours a week making money when I'm not doing that I'm playing wow or counter-strike and watching anime... I would have to say I average about 5 hours of sleep a night in 1 week between doing all that! I give zero fucks and think of doing the dirty with everyone I meet at least once. I'm a ADHD AF to the fact that when I'm alone I make weird noises or sing funny/dance just because! I have 1 friend I 100% trust, I don't like to talk to my family or anyone. I have the worst trust issue but ya know w/e I give zero fucks!

would someone get my attention?

I would really enjoy games or even snaps



Sounds like an interesting life. ^^
Too bad I don't play the same games as you do :

As for me, considering op's age I'm not sure she will like to make friends with me when I'll say, that I used to be quite a mean math teacher before changing carer.
Besides that. I love gaming, anime (obviously) and actually lots of Japaneese related stuff like their martial arts and the game: go.
1316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Helsinki
Offline
Posted 10/17/16
Hi,

I'm university student in Helsinki. My last year actually. After graduating I'll search for work which in this economy will be hard. If no luck with finding stable employment, I'll move abroad to start anew. Brain drain in essence.

In the meantime, I play console games and practice sports with friends or without. Currently I'm studying Japanese as a hobby and perhaps within few years start to learn Chinese once I've learned enough kanjis.

Nice to meet you. Enchanté. Encantado. Hauska tutustua. Trevligt att träffas. よろしく.
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/17/16
Hows your hunt for new friendships going little Pika ? ... why look Surfing Pika says hi...


Vahvi 
3356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:

Hows your hunt for new friendships going little Pika ? ... why look Surfing Pika says hi...




oh wowwy does that come in 1920x1080!?


edit: nvm google image search, this is my new background.
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/18/16


Welcome to the surfing Pika club !
Posted 10/18/16


You get the cutest avatar award
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.