First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply hillary ,"disqualified"
22088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16
I feel her running mate is the lesser of 4 evils.
But then again, I know nothing about him. Just know the other VP is in favor of forcing gays to be straight.
14777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16

RaisedInACult wrote:
USFL, bad choice trying to go against the NFL - certainly all of trump's business decisions haven't been good ones.


And pretty much for the same reasons:
USFL was supposed to be a spring/summer off-season alternative to the NFL, but Trump wanted his "own" NFL team, couldn't get one, got a cheap imitator, used it to try and go up against the real guys who were picking on him, and destroyed everything he touched.
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16
I know the story, and distillations often leave out significant details like how he wanted a longer season but that overlapped with the NFL and then he slapped them with an antitrust suit, which of course money dictated it went absolutely nowhere.

Then again, if he destroyed everything he touched, we wouldnt know who DT was and he'd have been just another dumb rich kid that inherited a mil and blew it up his nose or something - we wouldnt be talking about someone rich and well known and having ran a couple hundred successful businesses.

The way I see it, the country's been robbed and its bankrupt, our congress bought off, courts compromised, the fedgov doing 9 million things that have zero constitutional authorization for, so we're going to need to pare back all of those things they're doing that they have no authority to do. eg Patriot Act, Obamacare, end the federal reserve & 16th amendment, 17th amendments, the funding of ISIS, rogue agencies that operate above the law like the nsa, cia (and if you really want to get into it, there is no constitutional authorization for something like the dept of education, either - fedgov has ran all over the states.)

We need a businessman to take a hatchet to the fedgov - not a crony who directly benefits from the largesse oozing from the cracks that have appeared from the destruction of our constitution, money, rule of law, etc.
13141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

We need a businessman to take a hatchet to the fedgov - not a crony who directly benefits from the largesse oozing from the cracks that have appeared from the destruction of our constitution, money, rule of law, etc.


I've asked this before and not really gotten an answer. Other than Trump being an "Outsider", what indications has he given through his policy that suggests that he will actually change things fundamentally? He isn't even pro-small government. He's pro-"whatever size government I need to get my way".
46657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

RaisedInACult wrote:

I know the story, and distillations often leave out significant details like how he wanted a longer season but that overlapped with the NFL and then he slapped them with an antitrust suit, which of course money dictated it went absolutely nowhere.

Then again, if he destroyed everything he touched, we wouldnt know who DT was and he'd have been just another dumb rich kid that inherited a mil and blew it up his nose or something - we wouldnt be talking about someone rich and well known and having ran a couple hundred successful businesses.

The way I see it, the country's been robbed and its bankrupt, our congress bought off, courts compromised, the fedgov doing 9 million things that have zero constitutional authorization for, so we're going to need to pare back all of those things they're doing that they have no authority to do. eg Patriot Act, Obamacare, end the federal reserve & 16th amendment, 17th amendments, the funding of ISIS, rogue agencies that operate above the law like the nsa, cia (and if you really want to get into it, there is no constitutional authorization for something like the dept of education, either - fedgov has ran all over the states.)

We need a businessman to take a hatchet to the fedgov - not a crony who directly benefits from the largesse oozing from the cracks that have appeared from the destruction of our constitution, money, rule of law, etc.


I don't really care to comment on anything you've said there except him blowing a million up his nose. He was given 1 million and took "at least 9 million" out of a trust set up in his name. Also his father was worth approximately 300 million and left Donald something like 70 million when he died. The truest thing you will ever hear about the wealthy is the more money you have the easier it is to make money, and Donald almost messed that up several times.
lawdog 
40439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

runec wrote:


lawdog wrote:

What the FBI Director ignored, as no intent is necessary:

18 U..S.Code Sec. 793(f)

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

This is crystal clear and inarguable under the law. Hillary Clinton and many of her aides are all unindicted felons. If elected, she should be immediately impeached.


Actually, its totally arguable under law because it already has been argued under law and was ruled on by the supreme court in 1941. Who ruled that Sec 793(f) requires intent not gross negligence. Otherwise the law would be so vague as to be unconstitutional. So Comey did in fact read and apply the law correctly.

Regardless of what the armchair lawyers on TV tell you.



That's only one law, and meant for those who are hung up on Comey talking about "intent". Because, of course there's intent, as much as there's ever been for a prosecution under any part of the USC for the mishandling of classified information. Further, bearing in mind that she was a US Senator, and therefore received the senatorial orientation and admonitions for the handling of classified documents, she knew about this long before she became Secretary of State. This is not a case of someone pulled from academia, but someone who has been at the heart of power, and deeply involved in the quest for it for decades.

The fact that she set up the private server is itself an act of intent that satisfies all the requirements for multiple sections of 793. then, of course there's the obstruction of justice issues involved with the destruction of the emails, the violations of the Federal Records Act, and more. If you want to require intent, go ahead. Every single US Attorney would've brought charges, feeling intent was satisfied, if these facts were presented without names attached.
46657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16
For all of you still hung up on the email thing, dont worry. When she's president they'll set all that up for her. I guarantee it.
runec 
28302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16

lawdog wrote:
That's only one law, and meant for those who are hung up on Comey talking about "intent". Because, of course there's intent, as much as there's ever been for a prosecution under any part of the USC for the mishandling of classified information. Further, bearing in mind that she was a US Senator, and therefore received the senatorial orientation and admonitions for the handling of classified documents, she knew about this long before she became Secretary of State. This is not a case of someone pulled from academia, but someone who has been at the heart of power, and deeply involved in the quest for it for decades.

The fact that she set up the private server is itself an act of intent that satisfies all the requirements for multiple sections of 793. then, of course there's the obstruction of justice issues involved with the destruction of the emails, the violations of the Federal Records Act, and more. If you want to require intent, go ahead. Every single US Attorney would've brought charges, feeling intent was satisfied, if these facts were presented without names attached.


No, it doesn't, this is a WWI era law that was considered to vague even when initially drafted. That's why its been before the supreme court so many times. You can't argue an intent to be grossly negligent here. There was no intent to release, leak or otherwise communicate information to a foreign power. The Espionage Act shouldn't even be being used against whistleblowers.

As for the FRA, amendments to the FRA came after she had already left office. You can argue that she violated it prior ( but would still need sufficient evidence. ) but violating the FRA is essentially going to amount to a fine. Using a private server in and off itself is not illegal. Thats sort of the gist of everything Clinton did. It doesn't look good but it wasn't technically illegal either.

As for any US attorney bringing charges, well, since no charges were brought against Rice or Powell for using private email, or anyone involved when the RNC itself set up a private email server for the entire administration and 22 million emails went missing. The use of private email is pretty common in the State Department. Though I doubt it will be going forward now that everyone suddenly cares about it because of Hillary.

Nevermind that the FBI Director himself use to be Bush's deputy AG.

And for the record ( despite what Hillary says ) the FBI didn't declare her innocent. They found there was insufficient evidence to bring charges. Big difference.

The counter-argument to this by and large is that somehow the FBI and DoJ are in the tank for Hillary and that she's some kind of criminal mastermind that enjoys an untouchable Godfather like level of power. But at the same time is an incompetent, frail old woman on the verge of death. >.>

Just because you didn't get what you wanted doesn't mean its a conspiracy.


19563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16

Punk_Mela wrote:


runec wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:
She broke so many laws, but has unlimited immunity, guess it comes with being rich, powerful and politically connected....





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZqiXDfHnI

Literally, 15 seconds to find the left leaning CNN even admits she destroyed evidence, with a hammer no less. Or can you think of a good legal reason, a state department would take a hammer to subpoenaed evidence?

Whether or not you think she is the better candidate, there is zero doubt what she did was illegal and disqualifying. Honestly, liberals should be the ones causing an uproar about it, if they got Hillary removed your precious Sanders pretty much has the white house keys in pocket.


At worst shes a criminal, at absolute best she is completely incompetent. Let's see, let's pretend she somehow didn't break any laws or protocols, that still means she somehow managed to lose 33,000 emails, forgot to secure sensitive documents, somehow didn't read the email from the government requesting relevant documents, accidently destroyed devices with said information and didn't deal with a credible threat (Bengazi) until it was far too late. Either way it doesn't look good. The only reason why someone like Trump is actually competitive is that he is against the only Democrat who voters see just as or more untrustworthy than him and as WikiLeaks keeps dumping more and more information, I think more voters are going to come to that same conclusion.
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

kevz_210 wrote:


Punk_Mela wrote:


runec wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:
She broke so many laws, but has unlimited immunity, guess it comes with being rich, powerful and politically connected....





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZqiXDfHnI

Literally, 15 seconds to find the left leaning CNN even admits she destroyed evidence, with a hammer no less. Or can you think of a good legal reason, a state department would take a hammer to subpoenaed evidence?

Whether or not you think she is the better candidate, there is zero doubt what she did was illegal and disqualifying. Honestly, liberals should be the ones causing an uproar about it, if they got Hillary removed your precious Sanders pretty much has the white house keys in pocket.


At worst shes a criminal, at absolute best she is completely incompetent. Let's see, let's pretend she somehow didn't break any laws or protocols, that still means she somehow managed to lose 33,000 emails, forgot to secure sensitive documents, somehow didn't read the email from the government requesting relevant documents, accidently destroyed devices with said information and didn't deal with a credible threat (Bengazi) until it was far too late. Either way it doesn't look good. The only reason why someone like Trump is actually competitive is that he is against the only Democrat who voters see just as or more untrustworthy than him and as WikiLeaks keeps dumping more and more information, I think more voters are going to come to that same conclusion.

She also told classified information to a group of investors. that paid her to speak, about the location of Bin Laden, how we found where he was located, spoke of our sources, and around when they were planning to take action. People have done 1/10th the stuff she has done and were put into jail and banned from government jobs.
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

RpiesSPIES wrote:

I feel her running mate is the lesser of 4 evils.
But then again, I know nothing about him. Just know the other VP is in favor of forcing gays to be straight.


Donald DOESN'T want war with Russia. He wants to stop letting other countries take advantage of our trade to screw our workers. He wants to stop giving money to other countries and then invest that money into our countries infrastructure. He wants to help police perform the job they are suppose to do, protect the people. Stop funding rebels all over the world when they hate us and never wanted to be our friend. Increase job growth in this country and reduce our debt.

Mike Pence gave Indiana a 2 billion dollar surplus when he left. It's currently one of the more attractive states to do business in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRlI2SQ0Ueg
19563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

Rujikin wrote:


RpiesSPIES wrote:

I feel her running mate is the lesser of 4 evils.
But then again, I know nothing about him. Just know the other VP is in favor of forcing gays to be straight.


Donald DOESN'T want war with Russia. He wants to stop letting other countries take advantage of our trade to screw our workers. He wants to stop giving money to other countries and then invest that money into our countries infrastructure. He wants to help police perform the job they are suppose to do, protect the people. Stop funding rebels all over the world when they hate us and never wanted to be our friend. Increase job growth in this country and reduce our debt.

Mike Pence gave Indiana a 2 billion dollar surplus when he left. It's currently one of the more attractive states to do business in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRlI2SQ0Ueg


If Clinton wins we are going to be in a proxy war with Russia via the Syria conflict against al-Assad, the military-industrial complex donors will make sure of it.
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

kevz_210 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


RpiesSPIES wrote:

I feel her running mate is the lesser of 4 evils.
But then again, I know nothing about him. Just know the other VP is in favor of forcing gays to be straight.


Donald DOESN'T want war with Russia. He wants to stop letting other countries take advantage of our trade to screw our workers. He wants to stop giving money to other countries and then invest that money into our countries infrastructure. He wants to help police perform the job they are suppose to do, protect the people. Stop funding rebels all over the world when they hate us and never wanted to be our friend. Increase job growth in this country and reduce our debt.

Mike Pence gave Indiana a 2 billion dollar surplus when he left. It's currently one of the more attractive states to do business in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRlI2SQ0Ueg


If Clinton wins we are going to be in a proxy war with Russia via the Syria conflict against al-Assad, the military-industrial complex donors will make sure of it.


Russia is already preparing for war. Even THEY believe it to be coming that's how bad it is.


everal US Generals have revealed that the situation has never been so serious since the Korean war. According to them, a confrontation between the United States and Russia would be brief, but of an amplitude never before equalled in History. General Mark A. Milley, chief of staff of the land army, has affirmed that the opposing Navy and Air Forces would cancel one another out, and that the bloodiest combats would take place on the ground. Ambassador Charles W. Freeman, Jr. has warned against taking action when the United States and Russia have so far managed to avoid nuclear war.



There are reports that the Russians are telling their people that are overseas to come home. College kids are being told to leave school in whatever country they are in and return home immediately.



My wife is Russian. Everyone from her home city is mandated to participate in nuclear war drills and prepare for war. Lots of men have been issued their draft cards as well. If Hillary wins there will be a war.


18744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16

Rujikin wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


RpiesSPIES wrote:

I feel her running mate is the lesser of 4 evils.
But then again, I know nothing about him. Just know the other VP is in favor of forcing gays to be straight.


Donald DOESN'T want war with Russia. He wants to stop letting other countries take advantage of our trade to screw our workers. He wants to stop giving money to other countries and then invest that money into our countries infrastructure. He wants to help police perform the job they are suppose to do, protect the people. Stop funding rebels all over the world when they hate us and never wanted to be our friend. Increase job growth in this country and reduce our debt.

Mike Pence gave Indiana a 2 billion dollar surplus when he left. It's currently one of the more attractive states to do business in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRlI2SQ0Ueg


If Clinton wins we are going to be in a proxy war with Russia via the Syria conflict against al-Assad, the military-industrial complex donors will make sure of it.


Russia is already preparing for war. Even THEY believe it to be coming that's how bad it is.


everal US Generals have revealed that the situation has never been so serious since the Korean war. According to them, a confrontation between the United States and Russia would be brief, but of an amplitude never before equalled in History. General Mark A. Milley, chief of staff of the land army, has affirmed that the opposing Navy and Air Forces would cancel one another out, and that the bloodiest combats would take place on the ground. Ambassador Charles W. Freeman, Jr. has warned against taking action when the United States and Russia have so far managed to avoid nuclear war.



There are reports that the Russians are telling their people that are overseas to come home. College kids are being told to leave school in whatever country they are in and return home immediately.



My wife is Russian. Everyone from her home city is mandated to participate in nuclear war drills and prepare for war. Lots of men have been issued their draft cards as well. If Hillary wins there will be a war.




October 4-7 Russia had huge drills with the military and citzens going in bunkers and shit
Russia is manning up tanks along the borders, tons of them,
Russia has cut off relations with the US
putin just canceled his meeting in france furious with NATO


its not about if, but when


its cold war all over again, what with all the rhetoric and bullshit coming from the democrap side

you are damn right Hillary will start shit
edit: it may not even be over Syria, with the way things are going I do not doubt that they will blame another "hacking " on Russia, a big one, as an excuse to attack
18744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/12/16
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.