First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply #repealthe19th?
36288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/12/16

rawratl wrote:

A court appointed defense attorney did her job,


Tell that to Kathy




rawratl wrote:

Who makes a joke like that about a 10 year old girl? .


Hillary says worse about rape victims so what does it matter?
46779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16


So you are arguing that being forced to represent a rapist in court because you are a defense attorney is worse than actually raping a 12 year old girl? I get it now. Throw some more pics at me please.
36288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/12/16

rawratl wrote:



So you are arguing that being forced to represent a rapist in court because you are a defense attorney is worse than actually raping a 12 year old girl? I get it now. Throw some more pics at me please.


'forced'
No one put a gun to her head.
'actual raping'
Where is proofs
Unlike Bill, who has a track record of paying off his victims, these women accusing Trump only popped up just now during the 2016 elections. Really activates the almonds, dunnit?

46779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16



http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusive-inside-the-donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

You are absolutely correct, Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 as part of the 2016 Presidential election.
36288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16

rawratl wrote:




http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusive-inside-the-donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

You are absolutely correct, Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 as part of the 2016 Presidential election.


'lawnewz'

Come back when you have a credible source, kiddo.
46779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


rawratl wrote:




http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusive-inside-the-donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

You are absolutely correct, Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 as part of the 2016 Presidential election.


'lawnewz'


Feel free to "tap dem keys" and use the googles. Its only been reported on 8 million sites. I just like that one because it includes the court briefs.
7719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

rawratl wrote:

Who makes a joke like that about a 10 year old girl? What is your point with that meme? A court appointed defense attorney did her job, even when she didn't like it and the prosecution mangled their own case. Are you trying to argue that Donald should ask Hillary to represent him? I'm lost.


Trumps supporters are beginning to realize he's likely to lose. They're not taking it very well.
36288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/12/16

rawratl wrote:



Feel free to "tap dem keys" and use the googles. Its only been reported on 8 million sites. I just like that one because it includes the court briefs.


Its a left wing extremist funded lie aimed to discredit the Trump campaign. What are you, a conspiracy theorist?
46779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


rawratl wrote:

Who makes a joke like that about a 10 year old girl? What is your point with that meme? A court appointed defense attorney did her job, even when she didn't like it and the prosecution mangled their own case. Are you trying to argue that Donald should ask Hillary to represent him? I'm lost.


Trumps supporters are beginning to realize he's likely to lose. They're not taking it very well.


Noted, see above post lol ^^
20156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

redokami wrote:


Solefyre wrote:

So who paid for this movement, bet it was Clinton's campaign. Also bet that Trump will get more sexist remarks towards himself even though it isn't part of his campaign. This election is such a circus act.


no no Clinton will blame it on russia


Bet Putin hacked your post
36288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/12/16

rawratl wrote:



Noted, see above post lol ^^


Its a meme you dip. One started by Hillary herself.
25169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 10/12/16
Fuck...If Hitlary wins you people seriously need to start looking into leaving the country. Im getting my work visa for France next July and im fucking off.
17560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

ran76 wrote:


Solefyre wrote:

So who paid for this movement, bet it was Clinton's campaign. Also bet that Trump will get more sexist remarks towards himself even though it isn't part of his campaign. This election is such a circus act.


conspiracy theory conjecture isn't evidence



I've not heard of this "movement" from any trump place I frequent. This is literally the first I have heard of it. It's not being circulated among Trump circles.
13842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/12/16
When the going gets tough ignore the policy.
10915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 10/12/16

runec wrote:

In the clip, Trump asks one of the girls if she’s “going up the escalator.” When the girl replies, “yeah,” Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Creepy as fuck.


stop all the presses!
Trump claims he will date a 20-year old adult women.
he...actually like women. someone call the authorities, he wants to date an adult woman! the horror!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.