First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Donald Trump Rape of a 13 year old?
46657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16


b-b-b-b-but Bill!
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16
And here I thought he was just a petulant bigot with a nasty streak of racism and misogyny who likes his skin color to be that of a carrot. I don't know I think he may have Slick Willy beat.

1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16
But if you elect Trump then you get to keep your guns to shoot the pedophiles.

But if you elect Clinton then you can abort pedophiles up to 65 years of age.


I think I'm actually getting tired of making jokes about this election.
7105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Earth
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/13/16
Such blatant liberal liars here. That story is nothing but a cheap hit piece that even the major liberal biased news networks won't touch. It was based off of this story from 2014 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

If you follow that story you will see that bill Clinton often flew to that island after ditching his secret service detail.
Don't listen to the Socialist sleaze balls around here that are not even American citizens. They are desperate for Hillary to win because it helps their globalist views, and soon our wealth will be going to their countries if the democrats get their way.
46657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/13/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Such blatant liberal liars here. That story is nothing but a cheap hit piece that even the major liberal biased news networks won't touch. It was based off of this story from 2014 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

If you follow that story you will see that bill Clinton often flew to that island after ditching his secret service detail.
Don't listen to the Socialist sleaze balls around here that are not even American citizens. They are desperate for Hillary to win because it helps their globalist views, and soon our wealth will be going to their countries if the democrats get their way.


huh?
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / many homes differ...
Offline
Posted 10/12/16
hmm- why is this news conveniently coming out now..
36016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/13/16


Clinton campaign is in full damage control after Donald broke free from his cuckservative shackles
Sogno- 
45756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/12/16
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/13/16
Trump supporters be like

"But, but, Bill Clinton did it to!

TRUMP TRAIN WOOOT WOOOT"

Fucken idiots
36016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/13/16

Savagely69 wrote:

Trump supporters be like

"But, but, Bill Clinton did it to!

TRUMP TRAIN WOOOT WOOOT"

Fucken idiots


Unlike Trump there is video proof of Bill being a child rapist. The Clinton campaign is about to implode from the leaks
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Savagely69 wrote:

Trump supporters be like

"But, but, Bill Clinton did it to!

TRUMP TRAIN WOOOT WOOOT"

Fucken idiots


Unlike Trump there is video proof of Bill being a child rapist. The Clinton campaign is about to implode from the leaks


video proof he raped a kid? really?

36016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/12/16

ran76 wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Savagely69 wrote:

Trump supporters be like

"But, but, Bill Clinton did it to!

TRUMP TRAIN WOOOT WOOOT"

Fucken idiots


Unlike Trump there is video proof of Bill being a child rapist. The Clinton campaign is about to implode from the leaks


video proof he raped a kid? really?


It can't be released to the public obviously, but it exists
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/anonymous-video-bill-clinton-raping-13-yr-old-girl-will-plunge-race-chaos/
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Such blatant liberal liars here. That story is nothing but a cheap hit piece that even the major liberal biased news networks won't touch. It was based off of this story from 2014 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

If you follow that story you will see that bill Clinton often flew to that island after ditching his secret service detail.
Don't listen to the Socialist sleaze balls around here that are not even American citizens. They are desperate for Hillary to win because it helps their globalist views, and soon our wealth will be going to their countries if the democrats get their way.


Don't forget Donny was a buddy of Epstein as well
http://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897836/How-Prince-Andrew-s-sex-abuser-friend-Jeffrey-Epstein-kept-list-nicknamed-Holy-Grail-great-good-Bill-Clinton-Tony-Blair-Mick-Jagger-Donald-Trump.html
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/12/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


Savagely69 wrote:

Trump supporters be like

"But, but, Bill Clinton did it to!

TRUMP TRAIN WOOOT WOOOT"

Fucken idiots


Unlike Trump there is video proof of Bill being a child rapist. The Clinton campaign is about to implode from the leaks


video proof he raped a kid? really?


It can't be released to the public obviously, but it exists
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/anonymous-video-bill-clinton-raping-13-yr-old-girl-will-plunge-race-chaos/


so then there's no actual proof then. just "someone" saying they have it?
16805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/12/16 , edited 10/13/16
No names... Never heard of this before, never reported on before... Only mentioned once it fit a political narrative. Completely fake. If they were raped then they would have done SOMETHING before now, strange they wait a month before the election before "coming forward" about this.

Funny thing is I heard 2 weeks ago about this fake rape plan by Hillary's e-mails. The point was to distract from Bill and Hillary's rape issues that have been going on for 20+ years.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.