First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Indeed it is so...
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
I remember you because you are crunchyroll user
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16

1stladyent wrote:

So....

You plan on taking over CR or something?



Undecided at this point........ Seems like the CR community filled with a bunch of "anime noobs"; as compared to something like FUNimation or more so, "The Anime Network", as they are all Anime pros no doubt about, so you know..... Would take a lot of effort therefore. Plus these forums, no embed YouTube ability? U have to url link a video? Is the CEO of CR still in middle school or something? But I digress... No matter, IDK, just not feeling it yet.


I mean, a site that has all this anime stuff, and Trump/Clinton debates the best they come up with? Tsk, tsk tsk... At least, if you gonna go political, debate Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe's policies or something. The noobs...

/fancylaugh


But no matter, as we shall see indeed...



bailyn17 wrote:

I remember you because you are crunchyroll user


*FUNimation you mean. Only been here a few days, now...
Posted 10/14/16
Please people save yourself and don't talk to him
I was in the Funi forums and there's a reason why people don't like him
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

Please people save yourself and don't talk to him
I was in the Funi forums and there's a reason why people don't like him


Ahhh, that's not true, there are plenty of them "enlightened" enough to (publicly) like my stuff; some even counter quite handedly, as to the rest... think of them as little anime high school girls who go parading around all anguly when with BFF doesn't give them the "proper attention". Nothing to worry about....
2036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Body
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
HeartDisease conquers all.
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16

HeartDisease wrote:

HeartDisease conquers all.


Save for Dr. Robert Jarvik, the Matchup of the Century, indeed....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_heart
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Indeed it is what I don't understand.
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16

HateKillingCamels wrote:

Indeed it is what I don't understand.


Ahh, it is sorta a signature of mine I use everywhere... Makes it easy enough to recognize my "style". Although not the best interpretation of meaning, think of it as the long-form "dramatic" conversion of ~そうです。
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

TheGrandAlliance wrote:

Ahh, it is sorta a signature of mine I use everywhere... Makes it easy enough to recognize my "style". Although not the best interpretation of meaning, think of it as the long-form "dramatic" conversion of そうです。


Oh so like, "itsa meeee, maaario."
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

HateKillingCamels wrote:

Oh so like, "itsa meeee, maaario."



Uhhh, yea kinda I suppose one can say. But with more mysterious and dramatic prose, of course...
3860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16

TheGrandAlliance wrote:

Uhhh, yea kinda I suppose one can say. But with more mysterious and dramatic prose, of course...




Indeed it is so


Like that??
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16
Ahhh, you 2... So funny.... But not entirely completly off the mark, either......

342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 10/24/16 , edited 10/24/16
LoL, well you guys are in luck, me finally decided to "stand-down CR mode for now". That means, it will be the "last ya hear from me" for now. Must say, most certainly got "my money's worth" of this "free trial". However, I have exhausted everything that "needed" to be seen here; and of course, "Fall 2016 Season Seems Very Weak...", it is.

BTW, if you are "wondering" what I "needed" to watch, a list of the series I watched to completion. Notice a "theme", of sorts:

Gingitsune: Messenger of the Gods
Kanokon
Otome Yokai Zakuro
Shelter
Sword Art Online (First Season to Episode 14; Previously Seen Rest)


I do thank ye for the Free Trial. Although I suppose I could "troll" around here a bit longer; I do believe a recess is in order, and will leave ye to it.

Me most evil, as "Fearless Overlord" isn't appeased with this decision....







You'll see me around somewhere on the Internet, that I am sure. Oh yea, and before I forget: Thank you lorreen for all of the "careful attention" placed to my posts; puts the Spaceman to shame. Must say, this FUNImation/Crunchyroll "exchange program" was most FUN indeed...

BTW, if you have something to say, I will keep visibility of this thread for a bit, so /openfire as desired. In either case, until such time as to we meet again...



Indeed it is so................


30054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/16
I wish Funimation's forums were back up.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.