First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Spammer
9810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/16


Love HorrorPops! <3
You should check out Creepshow
Here is one song from them but I'll need to look in my playlist to recommend you some more
https://youtu.be/fJ28qq3XbRc
Chief Yandere
28051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/13/16


LOL it's pretty funny, I like the beat a lot too
Spammer
9810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

Cloud-Lee wrote:



LOL it's pretty funny, I like the beat a lot too


Same here, I'm obsessed with this song for like the past two days from the beat too lmao
Spammer
9810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
Spammer
11110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
Spammer
10553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/13/16
Metal dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7973guSb--w
One of my favorite songs ever. The guitars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brd0FJhjpNU
My favorite song when I was a kid, still my favorite today (Or at least one of my favorite)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpIlpbMSSxQ
Brutal shit that gets me hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqP5LDa6GU
Hype as fuck shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H57x_0Ieic
Really cool Iron Maiden cover by a band I love
Spammer
11110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/13/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

Metal dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7973guSb--w
One of my favorite songs ever. The guitars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brd0FJhjpNU
My favorite song when I was a kid, still my favorite today (Or at least one of my favorite)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpIlpbMSSxQ
Brutal shit that gets me hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqP5LDa6GU
Hype as fuck shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H57x_0Ieic
Really cool Iron Maiden cover by a band I love


This and I raise you a Strapping Young Lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeG-6bpeUkA

and Lifeforms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJkOsPSWAxY
Spammer
10553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

nukadude wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

Metal dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7973guSb--w
One of my favorite songs ever. The guitars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brd0FJhjpNU
My favorite song when I was a kid, still my favorite today (Or at least one of my favorite)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpIlpbMSSxQ
Brutal shit that gets me hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqP5LDa6GU
Hype as fuck shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H57x_0Ieic
Really cool Iron Maiden cover by a band I love


This and I raise you a Strapping Young Lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeG-6bpeUkA

and Lifeforms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJkOsPSWAxY


If you like the band Strapping Young Lad, you should check out the singers solo projects. Called Devin Townsend Project.

I'm also liking this song by Lifeforms
Spammer
19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
Spammer
11110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


nukadude wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

Metal dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7973guSb--w
One of my favorite songs ever. The guitars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brd0FJhjpNU
My favorite song when I was a kid, still my favorite today (Or at least one of my favorite)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpIlpbMSSxQ
Brutal shit that gets me hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqP5LDa6GU
Hype as fuck shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H57x_0Ieic
Really cool Iron Maiden cover by a band I love


This and I raise you a Strapping Young Lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeG-6bpeUkA

and Lifeforms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJkOsPSWAxY


If you like the band Strapping Young Lad, you should check out the singers solo projects. Called Devin Townsend Project.

I'm also liking this song by Lifeforms


I have. I approve.

Well this is the band after 2 members left and they reformed. I give you Ghost/Aeon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXcI03_OjVs&index=4&list=PLo-DKL-a04WrCp6IlmEux42L5PMG3x6xC

Spammer
10553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/13/16


Shit this is pretty cool. I like this a lot
Spammer
11110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
Awesome. Good to know someone else likes it.
Spammer
19122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
That's some good stuff there. ^^
Already getting some of it on Spotify
Spammer
11110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
a little chillstep if you like that stuff.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOeFSiY7AI4
Spammer
10553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
^^ Yeah Phinehas is a badass band I found this year
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.