First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Guess which 3rd world country
46783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


rawratl wrote:

I don't get it. Is hitting pinatas a third world country thing?


Come back when you get a clue then.


Oh because he's black, right? Thats the kind of thread you prefer. I mean Amyas is here.
9256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

rawratl wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


rawratl wrote:

I don't get it. Is hitting pinatas a third world country thing?


Come back when you get a clue then.


Oh because he's black, right? Thats the kind of thread you prefer. I mean Amyas is here.


The color of the people have nothing to do with it. Maybe you should not focus on the color of people's skin so much, it's kind of racist.
36346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/13/16

rawratl wrote:

I mean Amyas is here.


46783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/13/16

Xxanthar wrote:


rawratl wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


rawratl wrote:

I don't get it. Is hitting pinatas a third world country thing?


Come back when you get a clue then.


Oh because he's black, right? Thats the kind of thread you prefer. I mean Amyas is here.


The color of the people have nothing to do with it. Maybe you should not focus on the color of people's skin so much, it's kind of racist.


Then please, enlighten me as to what makes that a third world country. I knew it was in the USA before I even clicked, but I just don't understand. Help a poor unintelligent Trump hater out. WAIT is that it? Because they don't support Trump they must come from a third world country?
9256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16

rawratl wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


rawratl wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


rawratl wrote:

I don't get it. Is hitting pinatas a third world country thing?


Come back when you get a clue then.


Oh because he's black, right? Thats the kind of thread you prefer. I mean Amyas is here.


The color of the people have nothing to do with it. Maybe you should not focus on the color of people's skin so much, it's kind of racist.


Then please, enlighten me as to what makes that a third world country. I knew it was in the USA before I even clicked, but I just don't understand. Help a poor unintelligent Trump hater out.


Sorry, it would be like explaining physics to a chimp, and I don't have that kind of time.
46783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16


Right, those damned chimps. Even with their masters degrees pointless rhetoric is beyond them.
19010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


rawratl wrote:

I mean Amyas is here.




amya be like
19010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Awww he triggered and self destructed. lol


actually I reported him
36346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16

rawratl wrote:

masters degree


Gender studies isn't a real degree

19010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/13/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


rawratl wrote:

masters degree


Gender studies isn't a real degree



im laughing too hard at this forum
46783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16


Gender Studies is a real degree, but it won't net you a high paying job. I chose business and real estate, but Gender Studies would have been more interesting.
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Body
Offline
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16
36346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16

rawratl wrote:

Gender Studies would have been more interesting.


10945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 10/13/16 , edited 10/14/16
i was going to say the US, and somehow i actually got that right.
19010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/13/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


rawratl wrote:

Gender Studies would have been more interesting.




ya know, putin is kinda cute
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.