WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Guess which 3rd world country
Posted 10/13/16

octorockandroll wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

I've been reported for saying I have old ammo I want to use up? lol Liberals are such fools. I'm sure the libs enjoyed the couple days that I was banned, they got to spread their lies almost unopposed. I don't think it will happen this time though. I've been a good boy. Never can tell with some mods tho.


Lmao, yeah. Those stupid liberals should start telling the truth like you, who says that the US is a third world country.


Leave the USA's northern parasite, Canada, and come move to Camden, Atlantic City, Pittsburg, Chicago, Detroit, etc. if you want to see the 3rd world in the USA
10910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

Xxanthar wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

I've been reported for saying I have old ammo I want to use up? lol Liberals are such fools. I'm sure the libs enjoyed the couple days that I was banned, they got to spread their lies almost unopposed. I don't think it will happen this time though. I've been a good boy. Never can tell with some mods tho.


Lmao, yeah. Those stupid liberals should start telling the truth like you, who says that the US is a third world country.


Leave the USA's northern parasite, Canada, and come move to Camden, Atlantic City, Pittsburg, Chicago, Detroit, etc. if you want to see the 3rd world in the USA


Well, to borrow from you...


39215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

octorockandroll wrote:



who says that the US is a third world country.


Parts of it, ruled by democrats, pretty much are

10910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:



who says that the US is a third world country.


Parts of it, ruled by democrats, pretty much are



How does that make america a third world country? Also, the entire nation is ruled by a democrat if I'm not mistaken



39215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

octorockandroll wrote:


Also, the entire nation is ruled by a democrat if I'm not mistaken





We're working on that

2127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
hahaha you remind me this... In Venezuela every 31th of December we make an huge doll of things we want forget or leave in the past(that's why we call it "Año viejo" representing that this year is ending). Every year you see at least one president Chavez(little bastard ruined us)
14491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Canada?
4300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
17712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
yes, built a wall around Missouri like it's Chernobyl

that makes perfect sense.
Sailor Candy Moderator
215389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/12/17
op nuked. Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.