Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply For the soda lovers, which soda do you like the most?
43713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Dr. Pepper, please!



I'll never forget the first time I tried that.
Posted 10/13/16
Coke even though I don't stopped drinking soda a long time ago
14163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
why do you guys call it soda?

we call it pop were im from
73828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Dr. Pepper, please!



I'll never forget the first time I tried that.


Heh, it was a magical...blissful experience! ...Am I right?
43713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Dr. Pepper, please!



I'll never forget the first time I tried that.


Heh, it was a magical...blissful experience! ...Am I right?


Yeah.
43713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

TJlimber wrote:

why do you guys call it soda?

we call it pop were im from




Where do you live?
14163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
OHIO ^
73828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Dr. Pepper, please!



I'll never forget the first time I tried that.


Heh, it was a magical...blissful experience! ...Am I right?


Yeah.


Righteous!
986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
ROOTBEER ..if not rootbeer then coke
43713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

TJlimber wrote:

OHIO ^


I thought you live in some other country.
14163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


TJlimber wrote:

OHIO ^


I thought you live in some other country.


what made you say that


and what do you call pop
43713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

TJlimber wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


TJlimber wrote:

OHIO ^


I thought you live in some other country.


what made you say that


and what do you call pop


I just thought that you live in some other country that use the word "pop" instead of "soda".


Well, there is ice pops for popsicles.
14163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


TJlimber wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


TJlimber wrote:

OHIO ^


I thought you live in some other country.


what made you say that


and what do you call pop


I just thought that you live in some other country that use the word "pop" instead of "soda".


Well, there is ice pops for popsicles.


it makes pop noise when you open it

i dont know why you southerners call it soda or coke
43713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

TJlimber wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


TJlimber wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


TJlimber wrote:

OHIO ^


I thought you live in some other country.


what made you say that


and what do you call pop


I just thought that you live in some other country that use the word "pop" instead of "soda".


Well, there is ice pops for popsicles.


it makes pop noise when you open it

i dont know why you southerners call it soda or coke



I don't really know either. We just call it soda where I'm from.
17161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
None of thee above. I like Jarritos


And these

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.