First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply PC and Video Games
Spammer
10601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Playing WoW, that and OW.
The Don
18614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
I used to play Bomberman all the time. And KoF. I loved K9999, and Kula.
Spammer
19126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
I also just preordered FFXV.
The Count
16612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Yes Bomberman! We played that on the arcades in Manchester. We were shit at it.
Spammer
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Want to play Shadow Warrior 2, but I keep crashing
Need new hardware...


Spammer
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Not gonna lie! I'm starting to take interest in BF1, just to
troll around with the horse...


6810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
vindictus for now
Posted 10/15/16

Well I love playing competitive Rocket League.
Smite is really fun too I like to collect the limited skins..actually killing my wallet but whatever.
Prominence Poker is a new poker game out on steam. It's really great if you like customization and well..poker.

Stellar Overload is a new game on steam as well, it's in early access but I enjoy how it's like minecraft but better and there is story mode you can play with your friends.

Cities Skylines is a fun casual game when you are too tired to actually play anything competitive. It's just about unlocking things and making your city grow.

Spammer
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/16

drozy wrote:
Smite is really fun too I like to collect the limited skins..actually killing my wallet but whatever.

Cities Skylines is a fun casual game when you are too tired to actually play anything competitive. It's just about unlocking things and making your city grow.
yay, smite!
Liked it, but then they also removed maps etc...
and became bored.. wish they had a bit more "uniqe" gamemodes if not some are added?

They are the same who made paladins (free game and is a "smaller version of OW")

Cities skylines is fun until it becomes more road/traffic management, would love more public transports for the game! XD
Posted 10/15/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:


drozy wrote:
Smite is really fun too I like to collect the limited skins..actually killing my wallet but whatever.

Cities Skylines is a fun casual game when you are too tired to actually play anything competitive. It's just about unlocking things and making your city grow.
yay, smite!
Liked it, but then they also removed maps etc...
and became bored.. wish they had a bit more "uniqe" gamemodes if not some are added?

They are the same who made paladins (free game and is a "smaller version of OW")

Cities skylines is fun until it becomes more road/traffic management, would love more public transports for the game! XD


Yeah, well for me Smite is very appealing because it's in third person. I like to play in Arena and I could play that mode all day long. Aside from the fact I have about 250 skins to play around with by now. I never really got into Team Fortress, League of Legends, or OW.

Hell, I tried though. Cities Skylines is a bitch to work with. I couldn't get an incinerator unlocked for the garbage until I had 7k people, so they were all being ground poisoned so I had to add like six more landfill sites that would fill up. I finally reached 7k citizens so I'm happy with that. I haven't had problems with traffic yet. I try to use the bigger roads and have them all interconnected.
Posted 10/15/16 , edited 10/15/16






Don't play anymore single player games anymore unless a new F.E.A.R, DOOM, castle wolfenstein, Elder Scrolls, or Fallout...

but

I DO Warcraft, Counter-strike, Battlefield, Call of duty, and League.
Spammer
22883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/16 , edited 10/15/16

Waiting for this title so bad! (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧

AGONY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9DOJmUaHL4
Chief Yandere
29113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
Thinking of buying a PS4 pro for all the exclusive PS games
Posted 10/17/16
Buy a PS4 Lee :DDD

I need more friends on there ;__;
Chief Yandere
29113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/17/16

eatmorebikes wrote:

Buy a PS4 Lee :DDD

I need more friends on there ;__;


When I get it, I'll add you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.