Post Reply hello, i will be your tourguide
21018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
hello everybody!
my name is redokami I will be your tourguide, you may call me okami or kami
over here we have the gaming section, where all the nerds hang out

to the left is the chit chat, where its mostly filled with shit posting nonsense
to the right we have general discussion where those of us who have no lives argue over political threads which there are so many you can get your daily news from this site, (fact check first), or you can waste your time on troll' y threads

up and center are the rules that seemingly no one follows but the mods always come to our rescue , props to loreen
there is also the anime but SURELY no one isn't on crunchyroll for that right?
Posted 10/13/16
so this was all created in one punch, amazing kami. Where is the concession stand, I'm hungry.
Sogno- 
47257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
whats anime
4345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
What about the gorum fames I've read all about them and want to know more.
21018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

Jackalope82 wrote:

so this was all created in one punch, amazing kami. Where is the concession stand, I'm hungry.


the concesion stand is over there sir, we have salt, white tears, screaming SJW candy bars, troll bread
and if you buy 3 items you get white privilege for a discount
Posted 10/13/16

redokami wrote:

hello everybody!
my name is redokami I will be your tourguide, you may call me okami or kami
over here we have the gaming section, where all the nerds hang out

to the left is the chit chat, where its mostly filled with shit posting nonsense
to the right we have general discussion where those of us who have no lives argue over political threads which there are so many you can get your daily news from this site, (fact check first), or you can waste your time on troll' y threads

up and center are the rules that seemingly no one follows but the mods always come to our rescue , props to loreen
there is also the anime but SURELY no one isn't on crunchyroll for that right?


Most legit thing I've read so far
Posted 10/13/16

redokami wrote:


Jackalope82 wrote:

so this was all created in one punch, amazing kami. Where is the concession stand, I'm hungry.


the concesion stand is over there sir, we have salt, white tears, screaming SJW candy bars, troll bread
and if you buy 3 items you get white privilege for a discount


I'm in.
3392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/13/16
Guide what am i going to see on my tour?
32720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 10/13/16
So where is this post posted at?
21018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/16

nanikore2 wrote:

So where is this post posted at?


general discussion ma'm
im taking a break from politics
32720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 10/13/16

redokami wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

So where is this post posted at?


general discussion ma'm
im taking a break from politics


but that's where those of us who have no lives argue over political threads
You must be logged in to post.