First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Wanna know why people have bad butts?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/15/16

nanikore2 wrote:

c'mon let's make this thread 30 pages


A mod will move it to Chit long before that happens mate.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/15/16

Ranwolf wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

c'mon let's make this thread 30 pages


A mod will move it to Chit long before that happens mate.


nah this thread is way too cool to move
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

Ranwolf wrote:

Norway, you have some explaining to do. Why do you keep producing nut jobs. Is it the total lack of anything to do, the piss poor food, bad weather, lead poisoning? What in the name of all that is holy is wrong with Norway?


Why do you dislike people with good butts. Norwegians tend to be sitting alot... therefor most have not so good buttz. Except people who dont like sitting or is moving most of the time. Its a disease that is spreading across the globe. Make people sit less and on their knees and create a world of good butts.
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
Ranwolf hates anyone who doesn't pretend to be a Canadian warrior. Don't let it get to your head.

Ps. My butt is delicious and I'm gonna have it spanked soon.
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
Ever seen a horse butt before. Can you imagine how gifted these horses are with their great butts. Only humans can dream of it being that fit!!!
35116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

Ranwolf wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

c'mon let's make this thread 30 pages


A mod will move it to Chit long before that happens mate.


Actually, I doubt that it will get moved, seeing as Lorreen has already been in this thread and posted and she didn't move it. By the way, hi Ranwolf. Long time, no talk.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

Hrafna wrote:

Ranwolf hates anyone who doesn't pretend to be a Canadian warrior. Don't let it get to your head.

Ps. My butt is delicious and I'm gonna have it spanked soon.


I just dislike emo cunts mate, their nationality is not a concern for me. If you have time to complain you have time to make the world a slightly better place. Plus I mean come on the Op is clearly not all there ya know.
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Hrafna wrote:

Ranwolf hates anyone who doesn't pretend to be a Canadian warrior. Don't let it get to your head.

Ps. My butt is delicious and I'm gonna have it spanked soon.


I just dislike emo cunts mate, their nationality is not a concern for me. If you have time to complain you have time to make the world a slightly better place. Plus I mean come on the Op is clearly not all there ya know.


Am i emotional O.o

I think Emus is cooler though
985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

Deyre wrote:

Ever seen a horse butt before. Can you imagine how gifted these horses are with their great butts. Only humans can dream of it being that fit!!!


Why have you been looking at horse butts?????
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
dudewat
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

RobinWing wrote:


Deyre wrote:

Ever seen a horse butt before. Can you imagine how gifted these horses are with their great butts. Only humans can dream of it being that fit!!!


Why have you been looking at horse butts?????


dunno 'bout horse asses but elephasses are kinda hard to miss

6073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/17/16
They're white middle sged males you are welcome.
Posted 10/17/16

lorreen wrote:



No. I do not wanna know why people have bad butts.


JumboMac wrote:

Do you specialize in toilet bowl designing?


Don't you mean toilet seat designing. Apparently that career can take you from being a handsome womanizer to being an ugly hero protecting us all from aliens.


Exactly <3
20644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/16

nanikore2 wrote:

dunno 'bout horse asses but elephasses are kinda hard to miss





Shalom!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.