First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Right-wing militia members arrested for plotting to attack mosque in Kansas.
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Triggered, then.
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Good to see white people standing up for themselves

14943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

octorockandroll wrote:


vanguard1234523 wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

And furthermore, why would you just assume I was the one who reported you? I mean I did,.




Eternal Canadians everyone.


Look will you just fuck off back to /pol/ or something? No one's impressed.


What's /pol/?


The politics board of 4chan, it's basically a hive of neo-nazis and white supremacists. Like our friend here.
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
4573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/15/16

vanguard1234523 wrote:

The politics board of 4chan, it's basically a hive of neo-nazis and white supremacists. Like our friend here.


Ah. I've never been to 4chan. And judging by this and the fact that pretty much everybody tells me it's the right wing's tumblr, I think I'll be happy keeping it that way.
14943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Triggered, then.


Oh come on that's it? I don't get a random news article? You neo-nazis are getting lazier everyday.
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Good to see white people standing up for themselves



Because we're in sooooo much trouble these days


In some places yes, and maybe not YET/these days.
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Good to see white people standing up for themselves



Because we're in sooooo much trouble these days
qwueri 
16410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 10/14/16

octorockandroll wrote:
Ah. I've never been to 4chan. And judging by this and the fact that pretty much everybody tells me it's the right wing's tumblr, I think I'll be happy keeping it that way.


It's pretty much the Internet's cesspit. Occasionally a turd floats in the form of a meme, and the rest of the time everyone would rather forget it's there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.