First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply DEFCON 3. Thanks Obama!
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16
Tensions with Russia have not been this high since the Cuban Missile Crisis, leaving some to believe that we are now at DEFCON 3.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/553744/defcon-warning-upgraded-russia-nuke-threat
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cia-prepping-possible-cyber-strike-against-russia-n666636
http://abcnews.go.com/International/ways-russia-telling-people-prepare-war/story?id=42800992

The Democrats missed the Cold War so much that they started a new one.

93445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
yay?
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Posted 10/14/16
I just don't understand why the dems have become the new McCarthyists
What happened? What's their end game? Shooting war with Russia? Nuclear war? What's the point in that?
11778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
This is really just speculation. It's not based off of any hard solid facts so I don't see what the big deal is.
4872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / M / Somewhere warm in...
Online
Posted 10/14/16
Those poor Russians! Another peaceful, Third World country abused and bullied by the ravenous, bloody-handed U.S.
Posted 10/14/16

octorockandroll wrote:

This is really just speculation. It's not based off of any hard solid facts so I don't see what the big deal is.


It's all speculation until you see that blinding white light and are turned into ash a few seconds later.
11778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

I just don't understand why the dems have become the new McCarthyists
What happened? What's their end game? Shooting war with Russia? Nuclear war? What's the point in that?


What? McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of treason without proper regard for evidence, particularly when dealing with alleged communism. Am I missing something here or is this just that thing you do where you say something that is confusing or doesn't make sense and provide no adequate explanation?
11778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

This is really just speculation. It's not based off of any hard solid facts so I don't see what the big deal is.


It's all speculation until you see that blinding white light and are turned into ash a few seconds later.


Uh, no. I'm pretty sure if the government tells us we're at defcon 3 then it will not be speculation to say we are at defcon 3.
10297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16


Thanks Trump!
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16

octorockandroll wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

This is really just speculation. It's not based off of any hard solid facts so I don't see what the big deal is.


It's all speculation until you see that blinding white light and are turned into ash a few seconds later.


Uh, no. I'm pretty sure if the government tells us we're at defcon 3 then it will not be speculation to say we are at defcon 3.


I don't think they would tell us, some Air force pilots on standby might though.
11778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

This is really just speculation. It's not based off of any hard solid facts so I don't see what the big deal is.


It's all speculation until you see that blinding white light and are turned into ash a few seconds later.


Uh, no. I'm pretty sure if the government tells us we're at defcon 3 then it will not be speculation to say we are at defcon 3.


I don't think they would tell us, some Air force pilots on standby might though.


They may not, but you get my point
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16

Dark_Alma wrote:



Thanks Trump!


Kinda looks like Baltimore after the democrats looted it.
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16

octorockandroll wrote:


Amyas_Leigh wrote:

I just don't understand why the dems have become the new McCarthyists
What happened? What's their end game? Shooting war with Russia? Nuclear war? What's the point in that?


What? McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of treason without proper regard for evidence



You're Canadian so I don't expect you to pay attention to US politics. If you watched the past two debates there were several occasions where Hillary implied Trump was a 'Putin plant' and that Trump has investments in Russia and so on and so forth


http://fortune.com/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-says-putin-wants-donald-trump-to-win/

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/clinton-trump-putin-nato/492332/

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/25/is-trump-a-russian-stooge-putin-dnc-wikileaks/
Posted 10/14/16

Dark_Alma wrote:



Thanks Trump!


That would be funny if it weren't for the fact that Hillary is the pro war, anti russian stooge
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.