Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which do you have more of?
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16
When it comes to owing a bag, which do you own more of?

Enjoy!!!

Here are some pictures of what they look like.

Purse:



Messenger Bag:



Backpack:



Tote:



Duffle:

14957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Perhaps pictures would help for those who may own, but don't divide containment devices into these categories.

Like, what's the difference between a 'tote' and a 'duffel bag'. A 'purse' and a 'messenger bag'?
15706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Backpack
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/14/16

gornotck wrote:

Perhaps pictures would help for those who may own, but don't divide containment devices into these categories.

Like, what's the difference between a 'tote' and a 'duffel bag'. A 'purse' and a 'messenger bag'?


You want pictures? I got you!
11027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
This is aimed at females. yes? Um i guess i own a back back that i use for work.
Posted 10/14/16
I still have all my backpacks from kindergarten up.
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/14/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

This is aimed at females. yes? Um i guess i own a back back that i use for work.


No. This question is for anybody.
14957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Purse, satchel, purse, backpack, exercise bag. Hmm.
11027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
I own about 300 plastic shopping bags. lol
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/14/16

gornotck wrote:

Purse, satchel, purse, backpack, exercise bag. Hmm.


Which do you have more of?
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/14/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

I own about 300 plastic shopping bags. lol


Damn.
14957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


gornotck wrote:

Purse, satchel, purse, backpack, exercise bag. Hmm.


Which do you have more of?


Ultimately probably an equal number of the three things I didn't call a purse.
11027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

I own about 300 plastic shopping bags. lol


Damn.


ha ha they made a massive push for them here in Australia and for everyone to always remember to bring your shopping bags that you already own back in (good for the environment).
I've gotten better now but i always used to forget so i'd keep having to buy more. (they're like 5 or 10 cents i think).

47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/14/16

gornotck wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


gornotck wrote:

Purse, satchel, purse, backpack, exercise bag. Hmm.


Which do you have more of?


Ultimately probably an equal number of the three things I didn't call a purse.


Okay then.
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/14/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

I own about 300 plastic shopping bags. lol


Damn.


ha ha they made a massive push for them here in Australia and for everyone to always remember to bring your shopping bags that you already own back in (good for the environment).
I've gotten better now but i always used to forget so i'd keep having to buy more. (they're like 5 or 10 cents i think).



Wow. That's cool.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.