First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply How would you handle sitting next to this type of person?
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Let's say you're at school and stuck in the most boring class of all. And you find yourself in this situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSFuPnLn5kU


I mean you're that guy sitting next to the overly excited student. How do you handle dealing with such a student? Do you ignore him or get angry at him? Are there any students that you've seen or remember that behave so overly excited over their classes?

Using this video was the only example I could make.

Enjoy!!!
Werina 
205543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Press the ignore button
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

Werina wrote:

Press the ignore button


So you would let that person just talk and you won't say anything or do anything but ignore him?
10565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
I would take out trusty peanut butter and rub it all over his desk and look at the teacher after
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

I would take out trusty peanut butter and rub it all over his desk and look at the teacher after


Why rub peanut butter all over his desk?
10565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

I would take out trusty peanut butter and rub it all over his desk and look at the teacher after


Why rub peanut butter all over his desk?


You're right, I'd rub it all over my body then stare at him
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

I would take out trusty peanut butter and rub it all over his desk and look at the teacher after


Why rub peanut butter all over his desk?


You're right, I'd rub it all over my body then stare at him


Just to get an reaction out of him or because you want to?
10565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

I would take out trusty peanut butter and rub it all over his desk and look at the teacher after


Why rub peanut butter all over his desk?


You're right, I'd rub it all over my body then stare at him


Just to get an reaction out of him or because you want to?


I just like peanut butter
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16



Oh okay. Whatever makes you happy.
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16
Mostly ignore. Maybe give a dirty look or two.
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Body
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16
I would sit their calmly with my mellow face. Then when I got home and played a game such as Assassin's Creed, I would imagine he was a guard and maybe beat him with a broom I picked off the street.
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

HeartDisease wrote:

I would sit their calmly with my mellow face. Then when I got hope and played a game such as Assassin's Creed, I would imagine he was a guard and maybe beat him with a broom I picked off the street.


1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/14/16 , edited 10/14/16
I have sat next to students like that, actually. Well, not that excited - usually just overly talkative.

I just humored them in terse replies. I naturally speak in a dry and dispassionate manner, which tends to make people like that give up rather quickly.

Personally, I do respond though. I can't just completely ignore someone when they're talking to me. No matter how bad I am at small talk or social interaction in general, I'm just not wired to do that.
Posted 10/14/16
Finally, someone who knows how to make a thread. Good job, qual. Most people would just put a link of youtube then write one liners, "What do you think". But you actually describe what the video is going to be about, and the video is not fucking 2 hours long. This is a great thread for me who has the attention span of a 2 year old.

Such people make me tired, whether they're happy or excited. I don't know why. I feel like they're absorbing my happiness energy.
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/16

NyxUlric wrote:

Finally, someone who knows how to make a thread. Good job, qual. Most people would just put a link of youtube then write one liners, "What do you think". But you actually describe what the video is going to be about, and the video is not fucking 2 hours long. This is a great thread for me who has the attention span of a 2 year old.

Such people make me tired, whether they're happy or excited. I don't know why. I feel like they're absorbing my happiness energy.


Thank you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.