First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What's something you always carry with you?
Posted 10/15/16 , edited 10/15/16
Matches.
They can cut string and remove evidence.
15047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
You forgot primacord and detonators.
15708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
It's not there. I always bring my shoes
9830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
Talismans to ward away malicious spirits
2812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
My keys feel incomplete without them.
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
knife
21803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/16 , edited 11/13/16
pepper spray and my phone
2254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
Psh a knife?

A shovel would be much more effective C:<
1068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sumwhere
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
I need to always carry my phone charger, Vaseline and tissues.
Posted 10/15/16

BloomingRoze wrote:

I need to always carry my phone charger, Vaseline and tissues.


ew
1068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sumwhere
Offline
Posted 10/15/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


BloomingRoze wrote:

I need to always carry my phone charger, Vaseline and tissues.


ew


Just to clarify, Vaseline for my lips and tissues for my nose. Not whatever it is that you're thinking.

Posted 10/15/16

BloomingRoze wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


BloomingRoze wrote:

I need to always carry my phone charger, Vaseline and tissues.


ew


Just to clarify, Vaseline for my lips and tissues for my nose. Not whatever it is that you're thinking.



ok
6270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
My apartment key, pretty useful when I want to go back home...
2812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

the_krock wrote:

My apartment key, pretty useful when I want to go back home...


Pretty much what i said too lol
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
My phone, my keys, my wallet, a bus pass, Aleve, my 3DS, lip balm, a hair tie, and a glasses cloth.

I would carry pepper spray, but it's illegal in Canada.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.