First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what games make you feel old?
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
I just looked at Kirby air ride, I played that game SOOOOO much,



it came out in 2003, jesus

I also had a lot of memories on pokemon sapphire


and the first super smash bros/ Mario kart

along with that stupid nascar N 64 game idk why I played that lol

and the star wars racing one for the 64
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / AI / Cyberspace
Online
Posted 10/15/16
Tennis for Two
5196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 10/15/16 , edited 3/2/17
DDR for PS2. I played the hell out of that...
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
I would always play the nascar game in first person view lmao, idk why
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/15/16

redokami wrote:





it came out in 2003, jesus


Really mate, 2003 makes you feel old. I am guessing ya laying about being 22 then.

Personally for me it would have to be the old arcade version of Missile Command, so many coins dropped into that thing when I was a kid back in the early nineties.
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/16

Ranwolf wrote:


redokami wrote:





it came out in 2003, jesus


Really mate, 2003 makes you feel old. I am guessing ya laying about being 22 then.

Personally for me it would have to be the old arcade version of Missile Command, so many coins dropped into that thing when I was a kid back in the early nineties.


then how about arcade mortal kombat?
2254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
Muppet RaceMania on PS1 ..I was maybe 6 or 7 when I played the game, I remember playing that game while listening to my favorite song Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down. I loved it lol
21428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 10/15/16

Akane1984 wrote:

DDR for PS2. I played the hell out of that...


I still do
5916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/16
FF7 is over 19 years old
11155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

glenn119 wrote:

FF7 is over 19 years old


Yep, that's made me feel old.
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
Goosebumps: Escape from Horrorland. It was a point-and-click FMV game.

I was in love with it when I was a kid, and it apparently came out 20 years ago. (/。\)

(Also, I had a crush on Jeff Goldblum when I was little and he played Dracula in the game... we all had our vampire phase, but I'm not sure if mine was more or less embarrassing than Twilight.)
5196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

kevz_210 wrote:


Akane1984 wrote:

DDR for PS2. I played the hell out of that...


I still do


That's awesome! If I didn't move to a third floor apartment, I would too. I played the arcade one in Vegas not too long ago and it was hilarious. These kids were wow'd by the old chick.
21428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

Akane1984 wrote:


kevz_210 wrote:


Akane1984 wrote:

DDR for PS2. I played the hell out of that...


I still do


That's awesome! If I didn't move to a third floor apartment, I would too. I played the arcade one in Vegas not too long ago and it was hilarious. These kids were wow'd by the old chick.


Haha, yeah must of been fun
35928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
I still play X-Com sometimes.. the one from 1994. (Apart from audio and graphics, it was so much better than the remake, imo.)

I remember Freespace 2 as having mind-blowing graphics in 1999. (Of course, the graphics are still pretty good if you use FS2Open.) I still play that sometimes too. Nobody has managed to release a more enjoyable space-combat sim - even after nearly two decades.
109100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / strangereal
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
Some pretty bad snes games I got when I was younger. Doom troopers was it? Most games don't make me feel old but that one did since I didn't realize the game was poorly designed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.