First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Still dont see what's happening?
9937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtWyAqeyRuk

German tv commercial encouraging german women to wear the hijab! tolerence!

Plus more. Such as anti rape tattoo's , anti rape bracelets, women to not go outside after dark and etc! tolerence and diversity yo
18329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
Thats hot.
Posted 10/16/16
yea i can see it
12277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
Oh boy . This video was made years ago. The woman you see isn't even working for this channel anymore and she's not wearing a hijab that's only a fashion thing ( this style was kind of trendy back then. She's overdoing it a little bit but it has nothing to do with "embrace the burka").
9937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

srlan23 wrote:

Oh boy . This video was made years ago. The woman you see isn't even working for this channel anymore and she's not wearing a hijab that's only a fashion thing ( this style was kind of trendy back then. She's overdoing it a little bit but it has nothing to do with "embrace the burka").


Well ok then here's a newer vid but as far as i know that ad came out only weeks ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR1q9Ee5j34
Four weeks ago yo. get your facts right.

EDIT: Oh and while iam at it, R.I.P Sweden. New ad basically saying new Sweden equals Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

3RD EDIT: stop the white genocide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zMzeKBEvaQ
12277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


srlan23 wrote:

Oh boy . This video was made years ago. The woman you see isn't even working for this channel anymore and she's not wearing a hijab that's only a fashion thing ( this style was kind of trendy back then. She's overdoing it a little bit but it has nothing to do with "embrace the burka").


Well ok then here's a newer vid but as far as i know that ad came out only weeks ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR1q9Ee5j34
Four weeks ago yo. get your facts right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ


I mean the video they're talking about. It's from 2011. A German TV channel made it to promote their "tolerance day". The style the woman wears has nothing to do with Islam. It's just the poor attempt of a stylist trying to copy the goa style.
9937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
Weird that this ad has suddenly surfaced on multiple you tube videos now/in recent weeks then.
Bit like Trumps whole grabbing girls pussies from 10 years back eh?..
Still, banning ham sandwhiches from school and preparing girls to not be raped and etc and now Sweden having a Muslim women in a hijab as the face of the new Sweden still gets the point across.

EDIT: I googled it, i see you're correct but they've started playing the ad in Germany again so this is why it's doing the rounds right now.
12277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Weird that this ad has suddenly surfaced on multiple you tube videos now/in recent weeks then.
Bit like Trumps whole grabbing girls pussies from 10 years back eh?..
Still, banning ham sandwhiches from school and preparing girls to not be raped and etc and now Sweden having a Muslim women in a hijab as the face of the new Sweden still gets the point across.

EDIT: I googled it, i see you're correct but they've started playing the ad in Germany again so this is why it's doing the rounds right now.


I don't know if they're playing this ad again. I would have to watch ProSieben to confirm that and I don't deserve this kind of punishment .
The pork debate is one of the most ridiculous discussions we currently have. The arguments of both sides are just absurd. Trying to ban pork because of your religion is just as laughable as forcing them to serve pork (I mean it's pork, there are healthier things for children).

4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
I still don't see it
9937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

HateKillingCamels wrote:

I still don't see it


Peopel like you are part of the problem. But having said that, you and i are powerless to stop it. It is hard when you're not actually racist and non violent (which is me) but iam not blind like many are(or they see it but choose to ignore it or their white guilt and sense of social justice is strong).

lol at pigs being cute pets.
EDIT: Pork is soooooo good. I love bacon, i love pork on the BBQ and on the spit, love roast pork and i love how the Asians cook it with the crispy skin *drool"

2ND EDIT: I'll throw this in for the hell of it, watched it earlier.
It's from a ex Muslim and shows how stupid many white people are, especially white feminists and white gays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW_Y7YEIiis&list=LL1lOGoS8WzlkMD6WCCOz4zA&index=3
Posted 10/16/16
They will wake up to reality just has their head is placed on the chopping block.
runec 
33124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
Infowars? That's how low we've sunk now?
38572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

runec wrote:

Infowars? That's how low we've sunk now?


Yeah its really sad when you have to go to 'le humble water filter salesman' to get unbiased news and facts.


runec 
33124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
Yeah its really sad when you have to go to 'le humble water filter salesman' to get unbiased news and facts.


What, the dude that thinks the moon landing was fake and the government can control tornadoes is your unbiased source of news and facts?

That is honestly a bit alarming.
38572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
If you can't sift through the BS like with any other media outlet then you're a lost cause anyway.

I mean CNN said Hong Kong was in South America ffs. Totally reputable source of informations.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.