First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Still dont see what's happening?
8917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
Posted 10/16/16
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Online
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:

More Eurabia conspiracy stupidity. Nothing to see here.


"conspiracy"
Lol



Somebody should count how often you answer a post with a bs-meme .

Average German retirement age: ~62
Oh and by the way the average retirement age in the USA: ~65
and Japan is the country with the highest average retirement age. A country which accepted 27 refugees last years.
You know how long it took me to google all this? About 10 seconds. Maybe you should try using Google before you post something the next time.



Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

srlan23 wrote:

and Japan A country which accepted 27 refugees last years.





You know what japan also has a lot less of? Mass rapes/sexual assaults and terror attacks.
And guess what? Out of those 27 refugees, 2 of them have been arrested for gang rape

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Online
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


srlan23 wrote:

and Japan A country which accepted 27 refugees last years.





You know what japan also has a lot less of? Mass rapes/sexual assaults and terror attacks.


I have to admit I'm kind of disappointed the answer wasn't a meme but answering a post about retirement age with rape and terror attacks is just as good .

Edit: and it gets better. Those were asylum seekers so not part of the 27 accepted refugees.
30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

cdarklock wrote:

There are less than a million violent Muslim extremists on the planet. About one out of every 10,000 people.

We are literally in more danger of a violent uprising by homosexuals.


^
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

srlan23 wrote:



a post about retirement age


http://www.etk.fi/en/the-pension-system-2/the-pension-system/international-comparison/retirement-ages/

Okay then
Retirement age in the EU, like the number of financial migrants and refugees, is only going up.
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Online
Posted 10/16/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


srlan23 wrote:



a post about retirement age


http://www.etk.fi/en/the-pension-system-2/the-pension-system/international-comparison/retirement-ages/

Okay then
Retirement age in the EU, like the number of financial migrants and refugees, is only going up.


My point from the beginning was that the retirement age has nothing to do with migrants or refugees. Actually the good thing about having people from poor countries moving to your country is that they usually have more than 1 or 2 children which is a good thing for the retirement system. The German retirement system works (at the moment) because younger generations are paying for the older generation who already retired. If you don't have enough people who work the system is doomed to fail. And that's the current problem we're discussing in our country(not enough children, too many pensioners). There's no connection between migrants and refugees having many children and people retiring later than 10 years ago.
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

srlan23 wrote:

is that they usually have more than 1 or 2 children which is a good thing for the retirement system.


http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/701556/German-Asylum-seekers-refuse-to-work-insisting-We-are-Merkel-s-GUESTS

Maybe we'll find out in a decade or three if the children of these refugees and economic migrants decide to work.

Why would they work if the government pays for everything?
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Online
Posted 10/16/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


srlan23 wrote:

is that they usually have more than 1 or 2 children which is a good thing for the retirement system.


http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/701556/German-Asylum-seekers-refuse-to-work-insisting-We-are-Merkel-s-GUESTS

Maybe we'll find out in a decade or three if the children of these refugees and economic migrants decide to work.

Why would they work if the government pays for everything?


Not true. The unemployment rate is going to down not up.
8917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
Posted 10/16/16
I'd sooner die than be forcefully converted to Islam.
10837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/19/16
Rather than spam the front page with anthor thread, here's some really really good videos on this that you guys should watch;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sm4GhnAjWM&list=FL1lOGoS8WzlkMD6WCCOz4zA
^watch the whole thing, dont judge too soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDr0p0IN-Xw&list=FL1lOGoS8WzlkMD6WCCOz4zA&index=2
^same deal.


10837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
Dam, ya'll sleepin...

Or ya's just dont care, which i guess is fair enough.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.