First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Name your most hated "catchphrase" from an anime
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
For me, since I've watched 95% of Bleach and most of the episodes included Inoue, it would have to be :

#1 Orihime's "Kurosaki-Kyuuuuun!!"

I just hated that phrase SO much. Ugh.

My 2nd and 3rd most hated phrases or words would be :

#2 Naruto's "BELIEVE IT!" from the english dub

#3 Chaika's name from Chaika the Coffin Princess because they blurt it like every other sentence... it was so overdone... "CHAIKAAAAAAAA"


Oddly enough, Dekomori Sanae's "Desu!" epistrophe from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! actually made me smile. I just found her speech pattern.. cute?

Anyways, what would be your most hated phrase and/or word from an anime?
28352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
That cat trap from ReZero killed the whole putting Nyan in ever sentence. It was cute when Pitou did it but he just killed it.
21851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

MysticGon wrote:

That cat trap from ReZero killed the whole putting Nyan in ever sentence. It was cute when Pitou did it but he just killed it.


"cat trap" lol
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/17/16
lmao cat trap
10367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
Whenever Luffy "hehehe" and wipes his nose, I thought that was annoying
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/16/16
I love your description of it lmao
Banned
Ejanss 
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16

keothehero wrote:Anyways, what would be your most hated phrase and/or word from an anime?


When a comically obsessed girl keeps calling her boyfriend "Darling"--
With the ONE obvious exception, and she is the only one allowed to use it.
Posted 10/16/16

keothehero wrote:

#2 Naruto's "BELIEVE IT!" from the english dub


Really? That was one of my favorite parts about the beginning of Naruto dubbed
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

keothehero wrote:

For me, since I've watched 95% of Bleach and most of the episodes included Inoue, it would have to be :

#1 Orihime's "Kurosaki-Kyuuuuun!!"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8K1tc138M
9743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 10/16/16 , edited 10/16/16
I can't stand Orihime's "Kurosaki-kun" either, it's incredibly annoying.

The same thing happens with Sakura in Naruto. Just as Orihime, Sakura is always saying "Sasuke-kun" over and over again. At least Orihime has a nice personality, but Sakura, especially before Shippuden, was easily the most useless and annoying character in the show.

Also, even though Fairy Tail is indeed a bad show, I'd lie if I said that it hasn't amused me from time to time, it's one of my guilty pleasures. But I hate the character of Ichiya and how he's constantly saying "Men".
Posted 10/16/16
I just hate it when they use the same word at the end of every sentence, like Fav in this season's Magical Girl Raising Project, always saying freakin pon.
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

stealyourface wrote:


keothehero wrote:

For me, since I've watched 95% of Bleach and most of the episodes included Inoue, it would have to be :

#1 Orihime's "Kurosaki-Kyuuuuun!!"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8K1tc138M


My life was fine until just now... why would anyone make a video like that?...... OH, THE HUMANITY!
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/16/16

Ejanss wrote:


keothehero wrote:Anyways, what would be your most hated phrase and/or word from an anime?


When a comically obsessed girl keeps calling her boyfriend "Darling"--
With the ONE obvious exception, and she is the only one allowed to use it.


Who is that one character? O:
Banned
Ejanss 
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16

keothehero wrote:


Ejanss wrote:
When a comically obsessed girl keeps calling her boyfriend "Darling"--
With the ONE obvious exception, and she is the only one allowed to use it.


Who is that one character? O:


(Oh, shame on you, millennial anime fan, for asking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTaoW30SwDU )
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/17/16
"BOOST' from Highschool DxD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.