First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What anime technologies do you want in real life?
13270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
What anime technologies do you want in real life?
9308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / MtF / PA
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
I want a dominator from psycho pass please.

Ideally unlocked so I can just shoot whoever I want easily
17730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
Bioboosted armour from Guyver.
6325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
3D maneuver gear.
7746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
Caster gun
8132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
The miraculous technology that makes it so people dont have to work ****y 9-5 jobs
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/19/16
Nervegear from SAO
14317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16

Thoma72900 wrote:The miraculous technology that makes it so people dont have to work ****y 9-5 jobs


meanwhile, in real-life Japan, people work extra time for several additional hours a week (for a total of 100+ hours per week) because it's the norm...
12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
I think our world would really benefit from whatever they put into those scouters in DBZ that allows them to literally explode right on your face without causing you an harm whatsoever.



I mean look at this. The explosion is happening right on the guy's ear. You'd think that whole half of is face would be gone, but he's unharmed and barely even notices it. That's some next level safety right there.
14317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16

octorockandroll wrote:

I think our world would really benefit from whatever they put into those scouters in DBZ that allows them to literally explode right on your face without causing you an harm whatsoever.


google glass running on samsung batteries = close enough?
12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16

namealreadytaken wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

I think our world would really benefit from whatever they put into those scouters in DBZ that allows them to literally explode right on your face without causing you an harm whatsoever.


google glass running on samsung batteries = close enough?


I think google glass running is already venturing into the realm of science fiction
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16

octorockandroll wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

I think our world would really benefit from whatever they put into those scouters in DBZ that allows them to literally explode right on your face without causing you an harm whatsoever.


google glass running on samsung batteries = close enough?


I think google glass running is already venturing into the realm of science fiction


google glass failed so hard lol
14317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16

pandrasb wrote:google glass failed so hard lol


only a handful of people being allowed to buy and iirc a hefty $1000+ price tag for basically a more compact gopro camera.
it was no wonder it wasn't going to work / last.
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/18/16
1831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16

namealreadytaken wrote:


Thoma72900 wrote:The miraculous technology that makes it so people dont have to work ****y 9-5 jobs


meanwhile, in real-life Japan, people work extra time for several additional hours a week (for a total of 100+ hours per week) because it's the norm...


Though in Western Europe they have 35 hour work weeks.


I'd want either the Nerve Gear, or any of those medical machines or potions that instantly cure anything wrong with someone and bring them back to peak physical condition.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.