Post Reply Venting about Nuclear War, our leaders, and the general public
VeggyZ 
2624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/18/16
||| I'm going to probably repeatedly add to this when I feel like I need to record my thoughts, so it'll likely be full of repetition... just fair warning. This is at least a little more constructive than me trying to talk about this in person with people who would rather watch football. I don't want to end up in jail for assault, after all. Although, I'm sure if we survive long enough to see Hillary enter office, I'll end up in jail simply for stating my opinion and concerns anyway. |||

I dunno, I just want to vent or get it off my chest since I've been thinking about it for days and it appears that very few people give a shit. (and having out with it is the only way I'm going to enjoy playing a video game or watching anime during my days off)

The state of our current world is depressing as hell. Russia is fighting ISIS in Syria, and we aren't helping them. Quite the opposite, we're on the other side and intentionally forcing retaliation and demonizing them and making them out to be the ones who WANT WW3. To hell with the fact that they don't benefit from this, given their current economic and political position. The antagonists in this war, the places the extremists come from and get their funding and their weapons are the same countries that the Clinton foundation has accepted massive sums of money from and we are currently aiding. Our leaders, the people we've elected to represent us and act in our interests are intentionally going to get us all killed, and enslave the rest. They have SAID just as much, there is no debating this now. Every day wikileaks releases damning emails, and the media doesn't talk about it - all they do is demonize a sleezy rich guy and try to make him sound like the devil. No one gives a shit because CNN and FOX and NBC don't talk about it. Us being caught unprepared is what our leaders are counting on - because then we'll allow them to control us.

It's now clear as crystal that they all DESIRE World War 3 - I've talked about this with a lot of people and what's so utterly pathetic is that most of them don't even realize that if nuclear war were to happen, and they didn't die in the bomb blast, they would still DIE from the ensuing collapse. You won't have food, you won't have clean water, you won't have medical supplies and you won't even have police to protect you. You won't be able to travel, you won't be able to hide out. You won't even have electricity. It will be over.

And now finally, all those conspiracy theories that people labelled as hoaxes come to fruition and become absolutely undeniable - and all too late. Even now, there are actually people who think WW3 is impossible? How fucking stupid, it pisses me off. I've been reading about the conspiracies surrounding our current foreign situation for years, and every time it's been brought up people have tried to tell me it's unrealistic and that I'm stupid - lol. The wikileaks emails PROVE that the USA is behind/backing ISIS/ISIL - among many other things - and the only thing they talk about is tax returns and how offended they are. You have to be pretty dumb to not see the writing on the wall at this point. World leaders are telling you it's true, what more - exactly - do you require?

We're fucked, especially here in America - because everyone is too stupid and lazy to even read the length of a paragraph. Don't think you're going to be spared because you don't live in the USA, something like nuclear war isn't so nice as to spare you regardless of where you live.

It takes a lot to get me down in the dumps, but this certainly does the trick. -_- I realize there's nothing I can do at this point, nor was there anything someone without much money could ever do, but it's hard to not get depressed. I've enjoyed my life, I love PC gaming and anime, getting high in the woods, and everything else I do outside of work... but honestly I'm not ready to die... there's a lot of things that I wanted to do, and it's so frustrating that some rich dickface is going to get me killed because - because he/she can. Because life is a game to them. Because it will increase their power base.

I think my biggest regret though, the most depressing part, is having to die before meeting a woman I love. I'm a romantic, as such this is the worst situation possible. I wanted to find a girl I could watch anime and do that sort of geeky stuff with. Something that will never happen now - Dying like cattle isn't really the end I envisioned.

I envy the people that don't realize this war is already inevitable. I also don't really care if you think this little rant is too dramatic or unrealistic - I've been arguing with you people for years and I realize you aren't willing to change until... well, you're dead.

|||Addition|||

I think what bugs me the most about this whole war ordeal is that we're being tricked into it and these rich assholes are going to try to get us to fight and kill each other - try to get us to fight people who never did anything to us. That is war, but how these psychopaths end up in charge is astounding. That they can be so invincible that they don't even HAVE to hide their lies and their trickery is really sad. Whether it's because people don't care enough or they're afraid, it doesn't really matter because they're using both and more to control everyone. I'll admit that I worry that the things I type online could be used against me simply because I don't agree with it - if I became an obstacle it would be a simple matter to convict me of treason, especially under wartime laws.

I don't like the idea of being forced to kill another human being, whether they're armed or not. I don't need that kind of moral suicide. The only situation I feel it's acceptable for me to kill another is if they're trying to kill me - and that doesn't include them going to war in defense of their nation. Shortly after the armistice with Russia began we (the USA) proceeded to move "missile defense" (which are also, ironically, missiles) to strategic positions that would let them target Russia. We claim to be doing so to counter other nations that present an active threat - but it's pretty clear that isn't the case.. Most of those nations are in no position to do anything but guerrilla warfare, insurgency, and the like. They don't have ballistic missiles, very few nations on earth have that technology.

Go check out Vladimir Putin's reaction when someone mentions the above fact - and tries to say it's to defend from missiles from other nations in the area - he laughs. He cracks up, because it's so absurd that it IS funny, in a sad way, it's funny that it's managed to fool most people. Though, "most people" have no way of proving it wrong either, no way aside from simple logic and statistics on those countries we're supposedly defending ourselves and our allies from. Given the nature of foreign relations those are all anyone has, though, and it's difficult to debunk "intelligence" that suggests otherwise. I'm inclined to believe the disadvantaged countries that have never fired the first shot, though, over some rich politicians and generals.

Life is a game to the rich, because the majority of them that exist today have not had to get serious about anything in their lives. They've never gone without food, and they've never had to give everything they make just for shelter. Many inherited their wealth, were born into it - and the rest of the rich old billionaires, whether they earned their fortune or not, have not had to be in touch with the reality that the common man lives in for a VERY long time. They have no reason to care about us and you'd be hard pressed to find one that truly does. I don't even think Donald Trump does - he says he does, but what he really cares about is his money. It just so happens that us getting rich would greatly benefit him, as the main source of his money relies on us buying property and stimulating tourism in the US and elsewhere. If there's any reason at all I'm ok with siding with this rich asshole, it's because of that - Hillary doesn't need us to thrive to make her money - she gets it from our KNOWN enemies. Saudi Arabia brags that they funded something like 25% of Hillary's presidential campaign, meanwhile they fund insurgency and undermine their neighbors power, as well as our own. There's something seriously wrong here. It's illegal under our laws for a foreign power to donate money to an electoral campaign - but evidently it's not illegal for the presidential candidate to start a "charity" and for that "charity" to receive money from them. We're not talking chump change.

I think we can only hope something serious happens to the top of the top, that forces a reality check on them. I'm doubtful that anything short of nuclear war could do this, though. Maybe once it's all over, they'll realize that their way was a mistake as it so clearly is to us, but I'm even doubtful of that too - and it would be too little too late anyway, because most of us will end up dead, or have sin after sin piled on top of us.

I don't know about you guys, but I have a conscience. I wouldn't kill for money. I suppose that's why I'm not a billionaire.
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
It has been like this for quite some time. Obama's administration definitely pushed us harder in this direction. Hillary will cause a war, Trump MIGHT but I think he would try to get us in good relations with Russia...

The U.S. is fighting a war NOT in the public interest, and right now it is a crime for President Obama to actually still be fighting this war... Does most people care? No, and yes I am PISSED off about that.

Most people do not realize how close to war we actually are...

We set up "Defensive Anti-Missle" Defense systems, that more than likely can be used offensively and with nuclear capabilities. Russia doesn't like this and explained this to the US. Did our dear president listen? No. We continue to build away, why do we need anti-missile defense overseas? I can understand it being South Korea, but anywhere else... No.

Russia and China could go "Hey let's mess up the US" and guess what, we aren't screwed but none of us would be living a regular life. Death counts would be a regular report on the news, really everyone in the world's life would be effected.

Bottom Line: We don't belong in Syria. We didn't belong in Iraq/Afghan, we aren't fighting for National interests or security, we are keeping countries from overturning the dollar with gold... Why? Because the Elite running the National Banks do not want to be toppled, and neither does our fraudulent based capitalist economy.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/17/16 , edited 10/17/16
A) Russia is backing an illegal government in Syria and committing war crimes by directly targeting civilian population centres. It refuses to entertain the idea of a tribune investigation to either validate or dismiss these charges of war crimes. So really helping Russia and the illegal government in Syria should be the last thing the UN wants to do.

B) Nuclear war is most likely the least likely outcome of World War 3. While the war itself may be a distinct possibility all the nuclear powers currently existing have vested interests in global markets and likely have desires to rule the world in a more direct fashion. Radioactive ash piles do not an empire make after all.

C) No one with an ounce of sense denies the western powers are indirectly responsible for the instability and fighting going on in the middle east. I include my own country in this.

D) If you have time to complain think of a solution mate. Also man the fuck up, the world has always been a state of turmoil, it's human nature at it's finest and worse. Pretending like the current situation is any worse then our parents, our grandparent, and our great grandparents faced is just being an emo cunt on your part.

E) Death happens, life isn't about the shiny cars, the trophy wife, or the riches. It' about being able to die with a smile cause you did what you could and didn't let the emo cunt within rise to the surface. Most people aren't going to be great world leaders that create a golden age, they aren't going to be heroes that win wars and bring peace, or doctors that cure cancer. It doesn't mean they are worthless because they aren't bending over backwards to make your life a better one.
Posted 10/18/16
Leave it to ranwolf to show up and tell us all the history-corrected globalist version. thanks dude.

A) Illegal gov in Syria? Puhleez. Actual Syrians show good support for Assad. He is legitimate and its only western propaganda that says otherwise. Syria invited Iran and Russia into their country. They did not invite USA, Egypt, Isreal, or Turkey. So in effect, we INVADED SYRIA. We have no permission to be there from the Syrians, we are there ILLEGALLY.

B) You dont appear to understand what state the ponzi is in

C) lol indirectly....keep your eyes wide shut to all that evidence that the USA & Isreal created ISIS, complete with a mossad agent as head of ISIS.



D) You dont appear to understand what state the ponzi is in





---


I do have to take issue with the continual references to capitalism though.

Capitalism first and foremost requires integrity of capital. That is simply not compatible with fractional reserve counterfeiting.
VeggyZ 
2624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/18/16

espartochaos wrote:

It has been like this for quite some time. Obama's administration definitely pushed us harder in this direction.


Oh yes, it's been that way, presumably since BEFORE the cold war , but at least since then. Russia has said this over and over, to our government, to the media, to other world leaders - it's common knowledge to anyone who isn't American. We definitely don't belong in Syria, and the only reason we're there is because our leaders have a pact with Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern nations to undermine their opponents.


Ranwolf wrote:

A) Russia is backing an illegal government in Syria and committing war crimes by directly targeting civilian population centres. It refuses to entertain the idea of a tribune investigation to either validate or dismiss these charges of war crimes. So really helping Russia and the illegal government in Syria should be the last thing the UN wants to do.


Russia claims that the terrorists are the ones attacking aid convoys and hospitals, which I am inclined to believe considering that's how they operate. There wouldn't be a need for Russia to attack anything anyway, if it weren't for our creating the extremism overseas. And please, define "illegal government" because that's a nonsense term. Is every regime change "illegal" ? Russia has been provoked and threatened by the US since long before Syria or Georgia. Have you heard of a false flag? our history is rife with them and our entry into most major wars have been suspicious to say the least. I hope you don't intend to tell me I'm not very "American" for entertaining the thought that we might not be the one and only truth in the world?


Ranwolf wrote:
B) Nuclear war is most likely the least likely outcome of World War 3. While the war itself may be a distinct possibility all the nuclear powers currently existing have vested interests in global markets and likely have desires to rule the world in a more direct fashion. Radioactive ash piles do not an empire make after all.

This sounds like wishful thinking. If one country is worried about a nuclear threat, and has nuclear weapons, it's a given that they would consider using them as opposed to bending over. They may have vested interests in the global economy, but that doesn't really mean much when they're not around anymore anyway. A country is supposed to put itself above others, or it's government is not doing the job it was put in place to do.



Ranwolf wrote:
C) No one with an ounce of sense denies the western powers are indirectly responsible for the instability and fighting going on in the middle east. I include my own country in this.


This I agree with, but we're (at least the USA) is more than indirectly responsible. We've not only provided the weapons and hardware, we've trained the insurgency and then left them to fend for themselves. It's well known that Hillary Clinton has accepted money from numerous middle eastern countries that are known to be a hotbed for producing insurgents, and who benefit the most from undermining their neighbors. It's so obviously a dirty deal - Saudi Arabia brags of funding 20-25% of Clintons campaign - this is absolutely against our laws, and that statement comes from the crown prince himself - and wikileaks emails prove this affiliation.



Ranwolf wrote:
D) If you have time to complain think of a solution mate. Also man the fuck up, the world has always been a state of turmoil, it's human nature at it's finest and worse. Pretending like the current situation is any worse then our parents, our grandparent, and our great grandparents faced is just being an emo cunt on your part.


I'm stating my opinion on this war, I don't give a fuck if you call me "emo" because you don't know me - at all. You're saying this is all justified because our forebears went through world wars too? What flimsy ass logic - the solution is the populace waking up to the manipulation, and I'm doing about all I can on that front by talking about it with people. It takes more than one person, and if this actually happened maybe there would be a REAL solution to the problem, one that people worked together to find. There's your "solution" which is a far sight better than anything else I bet you can offer. Unless I'm mistaken? please do tell. Until then I'll "complain" all I want - because that's the only way to draw attention to the situation.



Ranwolf wrote:
E) Death happens, life isn't about the shiny cars, the trophy wife, or the riches. It' about being able to die with a smile cause you did what you could and didn't let the emo cunt within rise to the surface. Most people aren't going to be great world leaders that create a golden age, they aren't going to be heroes that win wars and bring peace, or doctors that cure cancer. It doesn't mean they are worthless because they aren't bending over backwards to make your life a better one.



More of this flimsy ass logic. The ultimate goal for humanity is to reduce / eliminate death from war and famine and all the other miserable things humanity has had to face. That won't happen if people don't start to give a shit. "Death Happens" ? Oh, so it's all ok then. Give me a fucking break. I'm not asking anyone to make my life a better one, what I am asking is to not be made cannon fodder for a cause that appears to be a setup from EVERY ANGLE. What I am doing is trying to draw attention to how we, the little guys, are being manipulated into killing each other, just like in most past wars that didn't clearly involve an existential threat.

What is your point - exactly? You're saying I should die with a smile? for a cause that doesn't benefit me or any single person that I know or ever will know? That's got to be the DUMBEST thing I've heard since I started visiting the CR forums. Bravo.

From my point of view, accepting death with a smile, when everything behind that death is dirty, is retarded.

So, basically all you're saying is "that's the way it is" and that you don't really care about it, or care to change it? Wow. At least you've made yourself look pretty hardcore by calling me emo for voicing concern over the current, extremely volatile state of the world. I guess you've done everything you wanted to do in life, and that's fine, but don't apply your standards to me, because we've lived different lives and I'm not SATISFIED with rolling over to die. I'm going to speak up - because it's my personal duty.


RaisedInACult wrote:

Leave it to ranwolf to show up and tell us all the history-corrected globalist version. thanks dude.

A) Illegal gov in Syria? Puhleez. Actual Syrians show good support for Assad. He is legitimate and its only western propaganda that says otherwise. Syria invited Iran and Russia into their country. They did not invite USA, Egypt, Isreal, or Turkey. So in effect, we INVADED SYRIA. We have no permission to be there from the Syrians, we are there ILLEGALLY.

B) You dont appear to understand what state the ponzi is in

C) lol indirectly....keep your eyes wide shut to all that evidence that the USA & Isreal created ISIS, complete with a mossad agent as head of ISIS.

D) You dont appear to understand what state the ponzi is in





---


I do have to take issue with the continual references to capitalism though.

Capitalism first and foremost requires integrity of capital. That is simply not compatible with fractional reserve counterfeiting.


Thank you for making some sense. I'm a little less irritated now.
Posted 10/18/16
thanks...I find myself less irritated after seeing others make sense, too. gives one hope that humanity can beat the central banks.
You must be logged in to post.