First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Isnt following Abrahamic God kinda like admiring psychopathic brothers or family?
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/18/16
I mean... you basically are letting yourself be abused by threats if you dont follow a rulebook of what he claims to be authority over. I am just saying its sort of the mind of a psychopath.
Sogno- 
45722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/16
i've never seen it in that way, but i understand why others would
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/18/16
I mean i think literally psychopaths wrote it. But this is the type of argument of no regret i think if you live a good life, if people try to guilt others you can just say this. And live with no regret even if a person dies. Atleast thats what i believe in, the goodness of people no matter what.

Because if its morale to abuse others for thinking differently or not give them a chance, then that person is no different from a psychopath. So there is no real morale ground if that is what they try to propose. They can say "They abuse themself" which is to say you had a choice, but to let it happen because people dont follow what your brother or authority does then that is abuse by not caring. Therefor its purely a psychopath from what i get.
Posted 10/18/16


I can't even
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/18/16
Like i get general stuff of judgement. Like killing people or stealing or being a monster, ok that i can get behind of judgement... But when you say stuff like "No you cant masturbate otherwise you go to hell" thats the mind of a psychopath if thats how a person defines what a hearth is and abuses you more or less of wrathful punishment.

Its the same reason if a father would abuse you for lets say you cant do some certain stuff even if you are good. Its just abusive mind to put it out there. I mean if this happend in regular home today the cops would arrest that person. Thats the difference more or less.
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/18/16
"if you misbehave mommy will spank you"


"if you kill someone and do wrong all your life you aren't getting into where the good people who behaved are"



its called responsibility lol, we have rules here
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/21/16

redokami wrote:

"if you misbehave mommy will spank you"


"if you kill someone and do wrong all your life you aren't getting into where the good people who behaved are"



its called responsibility lol, we have rules here


You dont see the problem. Its called absolute morality, unchangeable. Humans adopt and morals are flawed, we change over time and change and see morals as objectively better over time, this is purely cultural from a time of psychopaths if i may be so crude. If there was a family tradition that if you masturbated, that you'd be tortured forever by your father or brother, you'd literally be charged for abuse, its purely psychopathic behavior. Its called morality adaptation. Should homosexuals be tortured for example. I mean i wouldnt like be one just because i fear HIV/AIDS, but its not like they deserve to be raped or flogged just because they are different.
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/18/16

Deyre wrote:


redokami wrote:

"if you misbehave mommy will spank you"


"if you kill someone and do wrong all your life you aren't getting into where the good people who behaved are"



its called responsibility lol, we have rules here


You dont see the problem. Its called absolute morality, unchangeable. Humans adopt and morals are flawed, we change over time and change and see morals as objectively better over time, this is purely cultural from a time of psychopaths if i may be so crude. If there was a family tradition that if you masturbated, that you'd be tortured forever by your father or brother, you'd literally be charged for abuse, its purely psychopathic behavior. Its called morality adaptation. Should homosexuals be tortured for example. I mean i wouldnt like be one just because i fear HIV/AIDS, but its not like they deserve to be raped or flogged just because they are different.


there are rules every where you go

you get punished if you don't obey them lol there are acceptions if the person DOESNT know better, but if you do, then yes you will be punished


or should we not punish our children when they do something wrong?
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 10/18/16
Never be happen
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/27/16

redokami wrote:

there are rules every where you go

you get punished if you don't obey them lol there are acceptions if the person DOESNT know better, but if you do, then yes you will be punished

or should we not punish our children when they do something wrong?


So what you are saying a father is just doing his job. He can do no wrong. Just do whatever you like.
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/18/16

Deyre wrote:

So what you are saying a father is just doing his job. He can do no wrong. Just do whatever you like.

clearly you don't know the meaning of personal responsibility and punishment



society has rules does it not
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/19/16

redokami wrote:

clearly you don't know the meaning of personal responsibility and punishment

society has rules does it not

The rules arent always good. If they were that is something. Besides there is a difference between punishment and torture
18720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/18/16

Deyre wrote:

The rules arent always good. If they were that is something. Besides there is a difference between punishment and torture


so not commiting adultery isn't good, not killing isn't good, not lying isn't good, respecting yoru parents isn't good
not cheating on your lover isn't good, not stealing isn't good


Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/18/16

redokami wrote:

so not commiting adultery isn't good, not killing isn't good, not lying isn't good, respecting yoru parents isn't good
not cheating on your lover isn't good, not stealing isn't good



Should homosexuals be tortured, yes or no? If they are good decent people. Yes or no?
24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 10/18/16

Deyre wrote:

I mean... you basically are letting yourself be abused by threats if you dont follow a rulebook of what he claims to be authority over. I am just saying its sort of the mind of a psychopath.


So by that logic anyone who follows any rule book is a psychopath.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.