First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
DNC Literally Dumping Crap on America!
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/18/16

Punk_Mela wrote:


runec wrote:


Punk_Mela wrote:
I don't think it is any secret he swung right field


Which way you swing isn't the problem. It's when you're swinging at someone else's face.


Dear lord, do you just have a crush on me or something?


oh the pun, it hurts
14095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/18/16

Punk_Mela wrote:


runec wrote:


Punk_Mela wrote:
Dear lord, do you just have a crush on me or something?


You publicly asked a question. I am publicly offering a possible answer.

I am not sure why you think this forum is our personal chat room. -.-



You introduced zero new information into the conversation, your "answer" was obvious and previously implied in my own comment and the question was already directed at another person. Public forum or not, You know my opinion about you, anybody with any degree of intelligence could have extrapolated the answer you provided. You didn't reply to provide an answer. The only reason you actually quoted me was because I have asked you not to previously and you thought it would be a snide thing to do. You know it and I know it.

Also, I don't think it is a private chatroom, ironic that you would say I do as you seem to be the one who keeps messaging me. I speak to a lot of people on this forum, and enjoy doing so as long as they actually have something to talk about. But sadly, you don't. You only ever quote me out of pettiness with no inclination of actually talking about anything. In one way it cracks me up, in another way it just seems like a waste of time for everyone. Which is why I had asked you to stop in the first place, there really are more than enough people for you to echo opinions to on here and we both know there is no point in you continuing to quote my posts, unless you just really enjoy the smug feeling it seems to give you.

Or unless you really do have that crush on me, I could see that as a possibility too.

as an outsider who lurks here a lot but doesn't actually post much, i have to say your whole complex about runec replying to anything you post is . . . equal parts hilarious and embarrassing to watch i guess. he seems to just reply to people in political threads a lot, which makes his behavior no different than pretty much any of the regulars here, and not in at all special when it's directed at you

people on forums tend to interact with each other and contribute to discussion, it's perfectly within the rules and . . . kind of how all forums in general work? if runec responding to your posts in any way makes you so uncomfortable, the best solution might just be to avoid saying the kind of dumb easily-refuted things he tends to reply to =o
5318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/19/16

limeparadox wrote:


Punk_Mela wrote:


runec wrote:


Punk_Mela wrote:
Dear lord, do you just have a crush on me or something?


You publicly asked a question. I am publicly offering a possible answer.

I am not sure why you think this forum is our personal chat room. -.-



You introduced zero new information into the conversation, your "answer" was obvious and previously implied in my own comment and the question was already directed at another person. Public forum or not, You know my opinion about you, anybody with any degree of intelligence could have extrapolated the answer you provided. You didn't reply to provide an answer. The only reason you actually quoted me was because I have asked you not to previously and you thought it would be a snide thing to do. You know it and I know it.

Also, I don't think it is a private chatroom, ironic that you would say I do as you seem to be the one who keeps messaging me. I speak to a lot of people on this forum, and enjoy doing so as long as they actually have something to talk about. But sadly, you don't. You only ever quote me out of pettiness with no inclination of actually talking about anything. In one way it cracks me up, in another way it just seems like a waste of time for everyone. Which is why I had asked you to stop in the first place, there really are more than enough people for you to echo opinions to on here and we both know there is no point in you continuing to quote my posts, unless you just really enjoy the smug feeling it seems to give you.

Or unless you really do have that crush on me, I could see that as a possibility too.

as an outsider who lurks here a lot but doesn't actually post much, i have to say your whole complex about runec replying to anything you post is . . . equal parts hilarious and embarrassing to watch i guess. he seems to just reply to people in political threads a lot, which makes his behavior no different than pretty much any of the regulars here, and not in at all special when it's directed at you

people on forums tend to interact with each other and contribute to discussion, it's perfectly within the rules and . . . kind of how all forums in general work? if runec responding to your posts in any way makes you so uncomfortable, the best solution might just be to avoid saying the kind of dumb easily-refuted things he tends to reply to =o


You lurk less than you think or you are just bad at formulating opinions.



Red: Seeing how Runec is the one seeking me out, I wonder who has the complex.

Blue: Runec specifically seeks out my comments because I asked him to stop quoting me and he's thought it was a clever solution since. No other member on this site does that, so yes it is quite different from any "regular member".

Purple: Don't mistake annoyance with any level of discomfort.

Orange: Implying asking about the specifics of the incident in question is a dumb thing, seeing how you can't exactly refute a question.

Seriously, you want to talk about embarrassing look at the guy making condescending posts to someone who has literally never said a word to you. What's got your panties in a bunch? Could it be you've got a thing for Runec? I'm really not in to love triangles.
11782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / McDonough
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/19/16
"This was an honest mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action"

Because apparently dumping your literal shit wherever you please is something you do accidentally
14095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/19/16

Punk_Mela wrote:

You lurk less than you think or you are just bad at formulating opinions.



Red: Seeing how Runec is the one seeking me out, I wonder who has the complex.

Blue: Runec specifically seeks out my comments because I asked him to stop quoting me and he's thought it was a clever solution since. No other member on this site does that, so yes it is quite different from any "regular member".

Purple: Don't mistake annoyance with any level of discomfort.

Orange: Implying asking about the specifics of the incident in question is a dumb thing, seeing how you can't exactly refute a question.

Seriously, you want to talk about embarrassing look at the guy making condescending posts to someone who has literally never said a word to you. What's got your panties in a bunch? Could it be you've got a thing for Runec? I'm really not in to love triangles.

has he . . . ever actually admitted to "seeking you out"? like, maybe i missed that, but the previous interactions i've seen gave me the impression that you've been the one making these accusations every time he replies to you lately. i guess because it's an easy way to derail legitimate conversation into embarrassing trainwrecks like this? so all i was trying to say is that however you apparently want to see it, that's really not how it looks to anyone else

i will admit i have some degree of admiration for runec just because he's one of the few regular posters i've noticed here who doesn't consistently make me want to bash my head against a wall. someone like that makes a forum with so many awful posts a little less painful to read which is nice i guess? you're the one who seems to keep wanting to make this a romantic thing though =o
5318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/18/16 , edited 10/19/16

limeparadox wrote:


Punk_Mela wrote:

You lurk less than you think or you are just bad at formulating opinions.



Red: Seeing how Runec is the one seeking me out, I wonder who has the complex.

Blue: Runec specifically seeks out my comments because I asked him to stop quoting me and he's thought it was a clever solution since. No other member on this site does that, so yes it is quite different from any "regular member".

Purple: Don't mistake annoyance with any level of discomfort.

Orange: Implying asking about the specifics of the incident in question is a dumb thing, seeing how you can't exactly refute a question.

Seriously, you want to talk about embarrassing look at the guy making condescending posts to someone who has literally never said a word to you. What's got your panties in a bunch? Could it be you've got a thing for Runec? I'm really not in to love triangles.


has he . . . ever actually admitted to "seeking you out"? like, maybe i missed that, but the previous interactions i've seen gave me the impression that you've been the one making these accusations every time he replies to you lately. i guess because it's an easy way to derail legitimate conversation into embarrassing trainwrecks like this? so all i was trying to say is that however you apparently want to see it, that's really not how it looks to anyone else

i will admit i have some degree of admiration for runec just because he's one of the few regular posters i've noticed here who doesn't consistently make me want to bash my head against a wall. someone like that makes a forum with so many awful posts a little less painful to read which is nice i guess? you're the one who seems to keep wanting to make this a romantic thing though =o


If I am being entirely honest, I am always a little amazed by how he sidesteps logic and direct answers myself, but you would be silly to admire it. Runec has quoted me in 5/6 of my last general forum posts (the next up looked to be RedOkami with 2), where as I have not initiated a single one of those conversations, he attempts to instigate because he is a petty person. I am not sure why that is your ideal forum goer. but you jumped into a conversation to speak so derogatorily to me out of admiration for an internet troll. I never actually spoke to you prior to that, but the action itself says enough about you anyways.

And yeah, I prefer to think he is taking the tsundere thing a little to serious and only seeks me out because he has a romantic thing for me and is to bashful to speak properly. It beats any alternative reasons for him messaging me so frequently.

Edited to say I'm out of this thread. Runec invariably digresses and minces words to back his "point of view", I don't even want to try a conversation with a fan of his.
9813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 10/19/16 , edited 10/19/16

Punk_Mela wrote:

If I am being entirely honest, I am always a little amazed by how he sidesteps logic and direct answers myself, but you would be silly to admire it. Runec has quoted me in 5/6 of my last general forum posts (the next up looked to be RedOkami with 2), where as I have not initiated a single one of those conversations, he attempts to instigate because he is a petty person. I am not sure why that is your ideal forum goer. but you jumped into a conversation to speak so derogatorily to me out of admiration for an internet troll. I never actually spoke to you prior to that, but the action itself says enough about you anyways.

And yeah, I prefer to think he is taking the tsundere thing a little to serious and only seeks me out because he has a romantic thing for me and is to bashful to speak properly. It beats any alternative reasons for him messaging me so frequently.

Edited to say I'm out of this thread. Runec invariably digresses and minces words to back his "point of view", I don't even want to try a conversation with a fan of his.


Have you considered that maybe Runec talks to you a lot because you're among the more conversational of posters here on certain topics? I mean, there's not much point in trying to chat with someone like myself, who regularly drops conversations out of boredom. You, though, tend to be among the more talkative when you get going.
5318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/19/16 , edited 10/19/16

aeb0717 wrote:


Punk_Mela wrote:

If I am being entirely honest, I am always a little amazed by how he sidesteps logic and direct answers myself, but you would be silly to admire it. Runec has quoted me in 5/6 of my last general forum posts (the next up looked to be RedOkami with 2), where as I have not initiated a single one of those conversations, he attempts to instigate because he is a petty person. I am not sure why that is your ideal forum goer. but you jumped into a conversation to speak so derogatorily to me out of admiration for an internet troll. I never actually spoke to you prior to that, but the action itself says enough about you anyways.

And yeah, I prefer to think he is taking the tsundere thing a little to serious and only seeks me out because he has a romantic thing for me and is to bashful to speak properly. It beats any alternative reasons for him messaging me so frequently.

Edited to say I'm out of this thread. Runec invariably digresses and minces words to back his "point of view", I don't even want to try a conversation with a fan of his.


Have you considered that maybe Runec talks to you a lot because you're among the more conversational of posters here on certain topics? I mean, there's not much point in trying to chat with someone like myself, who regularly drops conversations out of boredom. You, though, tend to be among the more talkative when you get going.


That would be one thing, but like I said, a brief check and he is in 5/6 of my last comments in general (lord only knows how many if I looked beyond the first page). Peripheral, RedOkami, and plenty of others are frequent posters but don't speak directly to me nearly as frequently. It's not like I would even oppose talking to him if he attempted to contribute something in these conversations, I disagree strongly with most of Sundines posts but he at least brings talking points. I suppose you could say I "get going", but really I spend a lot of time in transit and rarely sleep, (thus the 3 am posts) these forums are a way to kill time for me. There really isn't any zeal or seriousness behind any of my posts despite what the tone of my writing may seem like.
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/16

Punk_Mela wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:

Have you considered that maybe Runec talks to you a lot because you're among the more conversational of posters here on certain topics? I mean, there's not much point in trying to chat with someone like myself, who regularly drops conversations out of boredom. You, though, tend to be among the more talkative when you get going.


That would be one thing, but like I said, a brief check and he is in 5/6 of my last comments in general (lord only knows how many if I looked beyond the first page). Peripheral, RedOkami, and plenty of others are frequent posters but don't speak directly to me nearly as frequently. It's not like I would even oppose talking to him if he attempted to contribute something in these conversations, I disagree strongly with most of Sundines posts but he at least brings talking points. I suppose you could say I "get going", but really I spend a lot of time in transit and rarely sleep, (thus the 3 am posts) these forums are a way to kill time for me. There really isn't any zeal or seriousness behind any of my posts despite what the tone of my writing may seem like.

I'm inclined to agree with aeb on this. From what I've seen you're both frequent posters in political threads. Unless he's been quoting and trying to bicker with you in non-political threads like "What's your favorite kind of pie?" etc. I think it's less personal and more that he feels compelled to counter when he sees political opinions he disagrees with. (I could give examples of a few other users I see him post rebuttals to on a fairly regular basis.)

Going back to your original question, the mods as a rule never reveal the reasons behind a ban. Not necessarily a policy I agree with but.. /shrug

Best I can tell, he'd been kind of toeing the line on Site Rule 3 for a while. Given that many of his threads and posts were allowed to remain after being reported, it would indicate the ban wasn't directly due to his political leanings.
14781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/19/16 , edited 10/20/16

BlackRose0607 wrote:

It probably had something to do with this thread. http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-969925/social-test-for-democrats?pg=0 I didn't post in it, but I did read the posts and arguments on it, and it quickly devolved into a mud slinging match between Xxanthar and a couple or few other posters. And while politics were involved in the thread, I think it more had to do with him attacking people directly.


Despite his willful refusal to believe that his shocking "evidence" was a deliberate hoax. (On him.)
35134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Online
Posted 10/20/16

Ejanss wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

It probably had something to do with this thread. http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-969925/social-test-for-democrats?pg=0 I didn't post in it, but I did read the posts and arguments on it, and it quickly devolved into a mud slinging match between Xxanthar and a couple or few other posters. And while politics were involved in the thread, I think it more had to do with him attacking people directly.


Despite his willful refusal to believe that his shocking "evidence" was a deliberate hoax. (On him.)


Yep, exactly. I had one conversation, or more argument on his part, with him in another thread on here and now I avoid talking to him.
One Punch Mod
85943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/20/16
Closed since topic got derailed early and only one response has anything to do with the topic.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.