First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What if fruits tastes like desserts and desserts tastes like fruits?
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16
Let's say you bite into an apple, and instead of tasting an apple you taste an apple pie. Or you bite into a banana and taste banana pudding. But wait, you take a bite of an apple pie and taste nothing but fresh apples. Or you take a bite into some banana pudding and taste bananas.

Fruits taste like pastries and desserts while desserts and pastries taste like fruits.


How do you respond to this sudden change?

Enjoy!!!
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16
I'd be incredibly annoyed, even pissed off. Only heaven knows how disgustingly sweet the "dessert-tasting" fruit would be, and I would know longer be able to make my favorite recipes.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16

aeb0717 wrote:

I'd be incredibly annoyed, even pissed off. Only heaven knows how disgustingly sweet the "dessert-tasting" fruit would be, and I would know longer be able to make my favorite recipes.


38980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/18/16
Fruits are used in one shape or form in many desserts
..
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16

thekevin4 wrote:

Fruits are used in one shape or form in many desserts
..


Are you fine with having your apples taste like apple pie or other apple desserts?
10612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/16
Um.. you'd probably see a doctor, but in a way that's how desserts are supposed to taste.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16

gornotck wrote:

Um.. you'd probably see a doctor, but in a way that's how desserts are supposed to taste.


No. Like someone did some experiments and made fruits taste like desserts and desserts taste like fruits.
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16

qualeshia3 wrote:





Well, I couldn't make a decent smoked pork loin with savory apples, or anything like that. Imagine trying to make kimchi with pastry-flavored apples. Any non-sweet dishes with fruit would be screwed. Plus, I've found that most store bought desserts are too sweet for my tastes, so I worry if the dessert-flavors would be anything along the lines of what I like.
5188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/18/16
Umm, that would be great. All of sudden desserts would no longer be unhealthy
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16

aeb0717 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:





Well, I couldn't make a decent smoked pork loin with savory apples, or anything like that. Imagine trying to make kimchi with pastry-flavored apples. Any non-sweet dishes with fruit would be screwed. Plus, I've found that most store bought desserts are too sweet for my tastes, so I worry if the dessert-flavors would be anything along the lines of what I like.


Yeah that would suck.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16

SirBacon12 wrote:

Umm, that would be great. All of sudden desserts would no longer be unhealthy


It would be but after a while it will get annoying. Sooner or later you'd want your apple pie to taste like an apple pie and your banana pudding to taste like banana pudding.
5188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/18/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


SirBacon12 wrote:

Umm, that would be great. All of sudden desserts would no longer be unhealthy


It would be but after a while it will get annoying. Sooner or later you'd want your apple pie to taste like an apple pie and your banana pudding to taste like banana pudding.


I guess, but then you could just have actual apple pie. Then you would be having unhealthy fruits, but I still think it is better because I would probably have desserts more than fruits.
14947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 10/18/16
Well I like both of those things so I imagine I may be able to cope, but it would be bizarre and hard to adjust to. I think eventually if I kept at it it would become the new normal
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16

SirBacon12 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


SirBacon12 wrote:

Umm, that would be great. All of sudden desserts would no longer be unhealthy


It would be but after a while it will get annoying. Sooner or later you'd want your apple pie to taste like an apple pie and your banana pudding to taste like banana pudding.


I guess, but then you could just have actual apple pie. Then you would be having unhealthy fruits, but I still think it is better because I would probably have desserts more than fruits.


Alrighty then.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/18/16

vanguard1234523 wrote:

Well I like both of those things so I imagine I may be able to cope, but it would be bizarre and hard to adjust to. I think eventually if I kept at it it would become the new normal


It might change the way we eat our foods.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.