First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply would you buy 6 pounds of nacho cheese?
20156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
Eh, not sure. I prefer using real cheese slices throwing them on chips and then melting them in the oven.
runec 
29180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16 , edited 10/26/16

Ingredients:
Cheese Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Starch-Modified, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto), Salt, Contains 1% or less of Monosodium Glutamate, Jalapeño Peppers, White Distilled Vinegar, Anhydrous Milkfat, Tomatoes, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural Flavors, Maltodextrin, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Buttermilk Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Annatto and Turmeric Colors, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Whole Milk Powder, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Xanthan Gum, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Cultured Buttermilk. ALLERGENS: Milk.


Its more soybean oil than cheddar cheese... >.>

11176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
It mostly follows the whey, really. The oil keeps it flowy.
37252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
22288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

Better question: Would you buy 55 gallons of lube?


17688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

ClothStatue wrote:


Better question: Would you buy 55 gallons of lube?




Some things can not be unseen right mate?
17688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

runec wrote:


Ingredients:
Cheese Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Starch-Modified, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto), Salt, Contains 1% or less of Monosodium Glutamate, Jalapeño Peppers, White Distilled Vinegar, Anhydrous Milkfat, Tomatoes, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural Flavors, Maltodextrin, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Buttermilk Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Annatto and Turmeric Colors, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Whole Milk Powder, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Xanthan Gum, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Cultured Buttermilk. ALLERGENS: Milk.


Its more soybean oil than cheddar cheese... >.>



Okay I was going to draw the line at it being in a can but damn son. I will not eat anything cheese related that has anything besides cheese in it.
22288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

Some things can not be unseen right mate?


I'd rather not talk about it...
Raoh52 
30078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
I just bought 6 pounds of nacho cheese a week ago. So yes.
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / PlayStation VR
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
I probably wouldn't buy a 6 pound can of cheese. I switched to bathing in water instead.


kinga750 wrote:

Better question: Would you buy 55 gallons of lube?


I was waiting for this. Word to the wise: don't click this link with a browser signed into Amazon unless you want to get weird-ass Amazon recommendation emails for the next six weeks.
37252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

HideyoshiJP wrote:

I probably wouldn't buy a 6 pound can of cheese. I switched to bathing in water instead.


kinga750 wrote:

Better question: Would you buy 55 gallons of lube?


I was waiting for this. Word to the wise: don't click this link with a browser signed into Amazon unless you want to get weird-ass Amazon recommendation emails for the next six weeks.


Oh god I didn't even think about what this might do to my recommendations. Might be some interesting emails coming my way.
11176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/16
You can go back and excise the lube from your browsing history on Amazonia. It's not really a problem.
17688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

ClothStatue wrote:


Some things can not be unseen right mate?


I'd rather not talk about it...


Come on, sounds like there's a story to be had here. Tragic lube accident with your lover perhaps?
15033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/26/16

redokami wrote:



Hey, you shop Bulk warehouses too! Aren't they cool?

Wouldn't buy six pounds, but I do get those two-pound blocks of Velveeta melting-cheese for various purposes...Like the ad says, liquid gold.
22288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/16

Come on, sounds like there's a story to be had here. Tragic lube accident with your lover perhaps?


Ahahaha sorry friend but my virginity is going to disappoint you there XP. However, growing up with older brothers you walk into things no 14 year old girl should see... For the sake of family dignity I won't go into it anymore than that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.