First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Rigging the Election - Video II: Mass Voter Fraud
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / many homes differ...
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
Does not surprise me at all and yes I am pissed off by the election after last nights debate I sat at my desk filled out
my voter mail at least hoping some these props pass! but here in my city mostly Dem. not surprising I talked to my sis last night she said she's done never voting again. I really think there are many angry people out there! does anyone remember hanging chads?
qwueri 
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16

Rujikin wrote:

No not really. I could personally set it so that it works perfectly normal till it hits a certain date then it "malfunctions" once and works normally the next 10 times then "malfunctions" again. I could make it super hard to detect and after the election it would work perfectly normal. Most people, and you from the sound of it, have no idea about programming so its easy to fool you people with little tricks.


If the election commissions aren't testing machines beforehand for malfunctions, programmed or not, it seems like something is amiss. I'm not going to pretend to understand how a voting machine is coded, but unless the code is hidden behind some known bug that snippet to cause a malfunction would have to be obfuscated pretty well to avoid detection in review.
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16

qwueri wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

No not really. I could personally set it so that it works perfectly normal till it hits a certain date then it "malfunctions" once and works normally the next 10 times then "malfunctions" again. I could make it super hard to detect and after the election it would work perfectly normal. Most people, and you from the sound of it, have no idea about programming so its easy to fool you people with little tricks.


If the election commissions aren't testing machines beforehand for malfunctions, programmed or not, it seems like something is amiss. I'm not going to pretend to understand how a voting machine is coded, but unless the code is hidden behind some known bug that snippet to cause a malfunction would have to be obfuscated pretty well to avoid detection in review.


You can program stuff in such a horrible way that people literally give up trying to read it because its damn well impossible to read. They might not want to admit they can't read it so they just test if it seems to work then approve it. That's assuming the election commission even knows anything about code and are not a bunch of lawyers with no coding experience. They can also use known bugs and if they get caught " oh it was a programming mistake".

Of course this is all speculation and how it could happen. Its rather easy to hide stuff when you have 10,000 lines of code and references pointing everywhere.
qwueri 
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16

Rujikin wrote:

You can program stuff in such a horrible way that people literally give up trying to read it because its damn well impossible to read. They might not want to admit they can't read it so they just test if it seems to work then approve it. That's assuming the election commission even knows anything about code and are not a bunch of lawyers with no coding experience. They can also use known bugs and if they get caught " oh it was a programming mistake".

Of course this is all speculation and how it could happen. Its rather easy to hide stuff when you have 10,000 lines of code and references pointing everywhere.


Entirely plausible. Though I'd hope the election commissions at least hires someone who knows what they're doing with those machines.
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Helsinki
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
Establishment imploding... sad but inevitable.
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
Yeah keep claiming everythings rigged. Just show's you're a sore loser
14729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16

Savagely69 wrote:

Yeah keep claiming everythings rigged. Just show's you're a sore loser


And now he says he'll only contest it if it's "too close"...
Which is the reason everyone thought Al Gore was a "sore-loser baby" sixteen years ago, and that one actually DID have voter fraud.
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
I love how you people get shown video of DNC operatives talking about how they've been committing electoral and voter fraud for the last 50 years and then you say....well, gore got shafted. sorry, because patriot act!

media wags the population
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/21/16

qwueri wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

You can program stuff in such a horrible way that people literally give up trying to read it because its damn well impossible to read. They might not want to admit they can't read it so they just test if it seems to work then approve it. That's assuming the election commission even knows anything about code and are not a bunch of lawyers with no coding experience. They can also use known bugs and if they get caught " oh it was a programming mistake".

Of course this is all speculation and how it could happen. Its rather easy to hide stuff when you have 10,000 lines of code and references pointing everywhere.


Entirely plausible. Though I'd hope the election commissions at least hires someone who knows what they're doing with those machines.


I wish they would but I am not too sure when we hire contractors to build a road that costs 5M worth of materials then pay them 15M to build it and give them 5M more because they ran over budget...


RaisedInACult wrote:

I love how you people get shown video of DNC operatives talking about how they've been committing electoral and voter fraud for the last 50 years and then you say....well, gore got shafted. sorry, because patriot act!

media wags the population


People should be hanged for mass voter fraud
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/20/16
Again, it is very worth pointing out who these videos are coming from. The guy behind this is a known fraudster who frequently uses deceptive editing to take away context and distort people's words (or sometimes he just makes stuff up). He has done this over and over again, and has been embarrassed by the unedited footage from virtually all of his "revelations".

Could this actually be true? Maybe, but if it is, O'Keefe should just release the unedited videos. Until then, he has given everyone a clear reason to doubt (and an even clearer reason not to really cover this in the media until he releases the unedited videos).
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Illinois
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/21/16
I like seeing the vape in some clips in the first video. Oh, wait, we're talking about "democracy" being corrupted and voter fraud? Is this new? You know States and their institutions (eg. the police) exist to protect the ruling class, right?
Anyyyhow, hope everybody is enjoying the spectacle.
37281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/20/16 , edited 10/21/16

sundin13 wrote:

Again, it is very worth pointing out who these videos are coming from. The guy behind this is a known fraudster who frequently uses deceptive editing to take away context and distort people's words (or sometimes he just makes stuff up). He has done this over and over again, and has been embarrassed by the unedited footage from virtually all of his "revelations".

Could this actually be true? Maybe, but if it is, O'Keefe should just release the unedited videos. Until then, he has given everyone a clear reason to doubt (and an even clearer reason not to really cover this in the media until he releases the unedited videos).


Those were complete sentences that they spoke. There were no phrases that were spoken that could be meant in another context. Those guys got caught flat-footed admitting to crimes, and planning new ones. I watched the videos twice, each time. There can be no way anyone could argue that those people meant something else. Unless it's Bill Clinton arguing about the meaning of the word "is."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3TQf2xDc8

That was a masterful deflection.


TheeZMan wrote:

I like seeing the vape in some clips in the first video. Oh, wait, we're talking about "democracy" being corrupted and voter fraud? Is this new? You know States and their institutions (eg. the police) exist to protect the ruling class, right?
Anyyyhow, hope everybody is enjoying the spectacle.


Well then. According to what you're saying, you are perfectly alright with it, eh?

We should be screaming bloody murder and demanding a full investigation by our Justice Department, to clean out this sort of behavior, not excuse it. And yes, I'm not just talking about DNC corruption, but GOP corruption, too. They, through surrogates attempted to hack electronic voting machines back in 2000? 2004? Can't remember exactly. That was covered hard by the media, and rightly so.

This is no different, except that the media really hates Trump, and are content to look the other way.

Excusing this kind of behavior only strengthens the Democratic Party and Republican Party elite. They need to be weakened, not empowered. We as natural human beings and American citizens lose terribly, if we let them get away with crap like this.
Posted 10/21/16

sundin13 wrote:

Again, it is very worth pointing out who these videos are coming from. The guy behind this is a known fraudster who frequently uses deceptive editing to take away context and distort people's words (or sometimes he just makes stuff up). He has done this over and over again, and has been embarrassed by the unedited footage from virtually all of his "revelations".

Could this actually be true? Maybe, but if it is, O'Keefe should just release the unedited videos. Until then, he has given everyone a clear reason to doubt (and an even clearer reason not to really cover this in the media until he releases the unedited videos).


straight off of the MSM, too funny
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.