Post Reply Ideas For an Argumentative Paper
10030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/16 , edited 10/19/16
I have to turn in a topic for my argumentative paper tonight but I can't seem to think of any ideas to argue that seem interesting. I was just wondering if anyone had any issues or topics that might be cool to write a paper on....
5422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dirt land
Online
Posted 10/19/16

RiskyConnor wrote:

I have to turn in a topic for my argumentative paper tonight but I can't seem to think of any ideas to argue that seem interesting. I was just wondering if anyone had any issues or topics that might be cool to write a paper on....


What is the specifics of the paper?
10030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/16 , edited 10/19/16

zelking wrote:


RiskyConnor wrote:

I have to turn in a topic for my argumentative paper tonight but I can't seem to think of any ideas to argue that seem interesting. I was just wondering if anyone had any issues or topics that might be cool to write a paper on....


What is the specifics of the paper?


The Prof. hasn't given any specifics other than our argument has to be valid (like not claiming the earth is flat) and at least 10 pages.
5422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dirt land
Online
Posted 10/19/16

RiskyConnor wrote:


zelking wrote:


RiskyConnor wrote:

I have to turn in a topic for my argumentative paper tonight but I can't seem to think of any ideas to argue that seem interesting. I was just wondering if anyone had any issues or topics that might be cool to write a paper on....


What is the specifics of the paper?


The Prof. hasn't given any specifics other than our argument has to be valid (like not claiming the earth is flat) and at least 10 pages.


What about topics you already know about and enjoy?One of the topics I really enjoy is Norse mythology.
You must be logged in to post.